Version 1.1.48

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.48

Post by FactorioBot »

Modding
  • Changed tip trigger name from "unlocked-recipe" to "unlock-recipe" to be consistent with the way other triggers are named.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

liquidBacon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.48

Post by liquidBacon »

Wube: the only devs I know who will make an entire new release, just to change the name of a specific thing for modding, just took be consistent.

Love it

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

liquidBacon wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:04 pm
Wube: the only devs I know who will make an entire new release, just to change the name of a specific thing for modding, just took be consistent.

Love it
There was also a memory leak fix for linux-desktop users. It wasn't a ongoing leak just some memory from the startup process never got released so the game would use more than it needed. Although it didn't make it into the changelog.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

liquidBacon wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:04 pm

Love it
the Satisfactory devs have released (during the engine update for Update 4 last year iirc) a few mod-specific improvements that reorganised some things about their build too. i always appreciate that. the Terraria devs just kinda don't care about TML 1.4 compatibility :D

Mernom
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mernom »

TML is not an official project by the team, it's a fan project that they are providing a bit of support to.

Return to “Releases”