[1.16.6] Trains not stopping at destination stations

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

CrazySquirel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.16.6] Trains not stopping at destination stations

Post by CrazySquirel »

I have a basic LTN network setup and I noticed that trains were stopping at wrong stations (train pickup for iron ore went to station that never saw iron ore...). When I reset a train and observed it, I noticed the delivery is created as it should, but when the train arrives at the waypoint it does not stop at the station and continues, thus effectively arriving at a random station with the same name as the destination. The train did not even slow down.

Dont know how to upload images here, but you can find some here: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comme ... g_station/

I first noticed the trains being at wrong stations in LTN version 1.16.5, so I updated to the newest version 1.16.6, I got a message the migration to 1.16.6 was successful, and then I reset all my trains. After update I noticed the issue not being fixed, and observed the train not stopping at the station as described above.

Dont know if this could have anything to do with it, but I am playing Nullius modpack.

I tried turning off all my trains, except one in the depot, it did not go for a new delivery (probably was none available?), then I rebuilt my iron supply and iron request stations, this made the train schedule the delivery, a bit before the supply station the train deleted the waypoint from its schedule and then routed a route to a completely different station. note that the new route did go through the original station.

The same is happening with other stations as well, so it is not just that one station. Also tried increasing braking force since Nullius has low braking force on trains, did not help.

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.16.6] Trains not stopping at destination stations

Post by Optera »

I can't reproduce this bug.
Provide a save with only LTN (and dependencies) with this bug.

CrazySquirel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by CrazySquirel »

Here is the save, all mods disabled but flib and LTN.

https://ufile.io/j7z1x4oy

Steps to replicate: Set the train to automatic.

the train routes to north-west station (the only one with iron ore), but when it gets close it starts routing to the south-west station.

edit: reverting back to LTN 1.16.2 fixed the issue.

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Optera »

Thanks for the save.
Seems like without time = 0 on temp stops trains no longer break for the temp stop, resulting in them overshooting the real stop and path to another one.

Fixed in next release.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”