[1.1.35] Transport Line Groups Not Consistent

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
orangefish
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.35] Transport Line Groups Not Consistent

Post by orangefish »

Hi all. Just run into an issue today.

On attempting to load my save file, or any of the 3 most recent automatic saves, I get the following error message "transport line groups are not consistent". Pressing confirm does nothing, it doesn't load the save game. Unfortunately, the only previous save I have is from early June.

I am playing a modded space exploration setup, but haven't changed any mods for at least a couple of weeks. Was working fine a few hours ago. I'm a couple of hundred hours into this run, so if my save file can be rescued I would be happy.
factorio-previous.log
(53.87 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
factorio-current.log
(53.4 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
krastorio spaceex.zip
save file that exhibits the behaviour
(29.8 MiB) Downloaded 82 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.35] Transport Line Groups Not Consistent

Post by boskid »

Error itself is correct because there is one place where a transport belt connects to a loader and they are in different groups. This issue happened on the `Beaumont` surface at the position {76, 109.5}:
99101-connection-fault.png
99101-connection-fault.png (186.7 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Do you have any clues about what was happening at this position? There are not many clues left in the save file, at this position there are 4 groups while there should be only 2 which could happen if there was another transport belt on the tile of the loader or if the loader would be saved as output but loaded as input (which is not, because loader is saved as an input). There is also a Meteorite hidden under the fuel refinery but i am unable to reproduce anything interesting by destroying those entities and waiting for construction robots to replace entities around

You should be able to fix those saves by yourself using the prototype changed mode, which is triggered by pressing "Load" button in Load Game gui while holding Control key, however this will not wakeup those belts so you will need to touch them so they start working again.

orangefish
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by orangefish »

I remember looking at that surface 'beaumont' remotely, and noticing the problem. As you say there was damage from a meteorite, which took out the red loader on the right and the chemical plant itself. My robots fixed the chemical plant somehow, despite the underlying meteorite, but not the loader because there weren't any available until i produced some.

I was able to get back in by pressing CTRL when I loaded, and i've resaved. I'll try to redo that area on beaumont.

Thanks for the very prompt assistance.

Graham

grozovsky
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by grozovsky »

boskid wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:13 pm
This issue happened on the `Beaumont` surface at the position {76, 109.5}:
How can i find coords of consistency problem? I don’t get any in my logs

Return to “Pending”