[1.1.3.4] Game crashes during starting any game (loading as well as starting a new game)

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Denethor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.3.4] Game crashes during starting any game (loading as well as starting a new game)

Post by Denethor »

Hi everybody,
I've encountered some issues yesterday that prevent me from playing any game of factorio. This happens both for loading savegames and starting new games (only singleplayer tested). I played last on monday 31st of may without any issues and encountered the crashes first yesterday, 02.06.
I didn't change anything on the game or the system in the meantime.

When I start the game, press new game (default settings) and press "play" normally there would be the starting sequence for the new game etc... But after a short while (like delay due to loading) the game crashes to the windows screen.

I had a few mods installed at first, but deactivated all of them and the error still occurs. I tried different savegames as well which didn't make any difference. Therefore I didn't attach a savegame as it is normally requested in this forum. I did attach the log file though.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(11.95 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Last edited by Denethor on Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Denethor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.3.4] Game crashes during starting any game (loading as well as starting a new game)

Post by Denethor »

Thanks. Don't know how this happened.
I replaced the log-file in the first post.

Denethor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.3.4] Game crashes during starting any game (loading as well as starting a new game)

Post by Denethor »

I was just able to start a new game after deleting the "blueprint-storage.dat" in the "C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Factorio"-folder.
I remembered that I imported Nilaus' latest "Base-in-a-book"-blueprint last time I played the game.

Is this a known issue having (several) huge blueprints / blueprint-books crashes the game?

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

The crash is related to circuit logic in a blueprint.

Return to “Technical Help”