Can't make Raw Crystal

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

OzHawkeye
Inserter
Inserter

Can't make Raw Crystal

Post by OzHawkeye »

That is the third level Raw Crystal, so I can make the Raw Crystal Splinter and the Raw Crystal Shard, but not the Raw Crystal without which I cannot make the Bobs Mods processor boards for using in Bobs modules classes 6 through 8.

The entity is there in game, but listing only as an input into creating 1 x Cut Red/Blue/Green Crystal and 1 x Crystal Powder, but there is no recipe anywhere to actually make the third level Raw Crystal itself (unlike the level 1 and 2 Raw Crystal).

So, how do I make it? Am I missing something?

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Can't make Raw Crystal

Post by valneq »

In my game I have three recipes that produce raw crystals. They are in the "bioprocessing animalis" category and associated with big biters and big biter queens. Have you double checked with a helper mod like FNEI or Recipe Book?

If you don't have these recipes available, maybe a different mod is messing with our recipes. In that case would you mind uploading a savefile so we can sync to it and take a closer look?

OzHawkeye
Inserter
Inserter

Post by OzHawkeye »

Thanks for the reply valneq.

It must have been an errant game loading because when I went back in today to check what you say, there were a bunch of recipes not previously available. I do use FNEI as well, and sure enough it was showing the extra recipes too.

I have reloaded the game a few times now to see if it happens again but it hasn't so far (previously FNEI even wouldn't show any recipes with Raw Crystal as an output, now it's showing 3 pages worth).

Can't explain why the previous load would have been such an issue, especially as I can't get the issue to happen again now either.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Glad you found the recipes :)

Return to “Angels Mods”