crush with the autosave

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
eregonman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

crush with the autosave

Post by eregonman »

Hello everyone,
I think my issue is as simple as just one click but ı can't find what is wrong, ı don't know how use cmd and ı can't find out what is going on when the game saved and reboot my computer; that's right reboot...
ı check the files on steam and all good.
Firtsly, ı purchase the game because of this happens:( Maybe the game needs to buy so that fix the problem, then everyday ı play minimum five crushes and ı completely lost my mind and register here and write about that;can't find any topics on my problem, still what is my problem ı cant actually visualize but some similarity here but ı cant figure out how to find my save or sth that helps;

https://github.com/OpenFactorioServerMa ... issues/225

When the last crush is happened, reopen the game and ı have been seen a window while ı tried open ''autosave_3'' and report is sth like;cant find the file...
Just one report and ı cant ss it, sorry for ı have advanced knowledge but it crush a lot and reboot and 8 hours reboot and 2 hours reboot;sometimes ım wondering that matbe they need to clean the server but it's so frustrating,PLEASE HELP just 75 hours on the game and crush >50 until now; for 1,5 months I'm depressed because of my addiction not enough get satisfied :D

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: crush with the autosave

Post by Loewchen »

I am not going to decipher this, follow 52433.

eregonman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by eregonman »

Ok,thanks for your help, ı can find log file where they are :D ; but I do not know the problem where;
ı have amd 2020 adrenaline sofware the last version and deleted, resetup it
I have played the game for 8 hours and no crashes and three times total collapse; firstly stop the mouse icon movement and darken the window and compeuter loading windows with msı bios writing (sth) than; ı click the play button on steam, factorio is loading random %(2-80) crash
Attachments
factorio-current.log
after amd update
(125 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
_autosave3.zip
(12.08 MiB) Downloaded 88 times
factorio-current.log
(116.41 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

Your logs do not show any issues, either because there are none or because you uploaded wrong logs. If your machine reboots or completely hangs when running the game, then you likely have a hardware defect. Remove any overclock you might have and run some stress tests.

eregonman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by eregonman »

I have changed my resolution into 2048 and no crashes for 24 hours;autosave and jetpack get running lately; than ı'm looking around my pollution area when the new crash happened after aotusave complete
ı have radeon sofware program and when these crashes happened, software describes it like unidentified problem,additionally ı have no overclock order
After new crash, ı have seen a info at factorio menu sth like that 'configuration file not able to setup'
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(149.9 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

Do you know why the game is using opengl instead of directX?

eregonman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by eregonman »

another crash while getting update some mods
Attachments
factorio-current.log
when the time that last try get the factorio eneregy redux mod,regular crash not with bios or disk checking; ı hope ı can play with some mods before delete this game
(47.99 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
factorio-current.log
ı want the Quality of Life research mod than crash with DİSK CHECKİNG AND WAİT 5 MİN windows was loading
(48.35 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
factorio-current.log
(50.48 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

Return to “Technical Help”