[1.1.32] Crash after undo deconstruction on a landed spaceship(Deleted surface)

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Djnavyseal
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.32] Crash after undo deconstruction on a landed spaceship(Deleted surface)

Post by Djnavyseal »

I'm using Space Exploration mod together with a host of other mods. I'm playing on a dedicated server.

What did you do?

I was flying with a spaceship back to another location and deleted some underground pipes just before landing to inspect something before reconnecting them. After the ship had landed and checked the fluid levels I used CTRL-Z to undo the pipe deconstruction.

What happened?

The clients game crashed. The server stayed online and just kicked the player. Also after logging back and pressing CTRL-Z the client crashed again.

What did you expect to happen instead?

The game probably tried to place back the pipes on a surface that no longer exists, this ofcourse causes an error. But I would expect the game to give a prompt about unable to undo or cannot find surface or something like that instead of crashing and having the faulted undo state still exist when continuing.

If there is anything I can help with please let me know.
Attachments
factorio-current - crash.log
(138.72 KiB) Downloaded 228 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.32] Crash after undo deconstruction on a landed spaceship(Deleted surface)

Post by Loewchen »

Post a save file to sync the mods please or even better, one that lets you reproduce the crash if possible in single player.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.32] Crash after undo deconstruction on a landed spaceship(Deleted surface)

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. It's now fixed for the next release.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”