Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Jugger
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Jugger »

All 5 tiers of motor casing recipes using reusable mold have 0.1 chance of loss of the casing per cycle when cleaning the mold. But the last tier (tungsten) has an additional 0.1 chance of loss of the mold while creating the unburnt casing. So in total there is 0.19 chance of loss of the mold for tier 5. Is this intentional? If so what is the reasoning behind it if I may know?

Kakury
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Kakury »

Hey, I have a issue with the Transport Drones mod playing with Angel's Petrochemical Processing, specially with the requester depots. It seams like it's changing the recipe of all requested items. Like requesting 65k of stone and if it has 65k stone stored it's still sending out drones to get more and the additional stone is just gone. Please change it.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

Kakury wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:15 pm
Hey, I have a issue with the Transport Drones mod ...
You should really report that to transport drones mod...

Kakury
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Kakury »

I already did and they told me to report it here because Angel's Petrochemical Processing seams to modify the recipes from the Transport Drones mod.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Kakury wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:25 pm
I already did and they told me to report it here because Angel's Petrochemical Processing seams to modify the recipes from the Transport Drones mod.
It's hard to believe, that a recipe change should change the behaviour of transport drones
But you could upload a save file, where the problem appears?

Kakury
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Kakury »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t4BZir ... sp=sharing
Here is the save file, but you can try it out by yourself get just the mods angels refining, angels petrochemical processing and transport drones and the recipe form the request depot and buffer depot is different then it's in vanila or just with angels refining.
Right now i wired them all that they dont waste so much ressource but still if the depot is on request it send more then just the need 1 drone.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

So, Transport Drones uses assembler type machines with recipes to request items. Very weird, but interesting concept.
However, if those recipes gets changed somehow, it could be bad ...

MisterFister
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MisterFister »

Hi there! Coming back to Factorio after some time off. I'd been using the standalone Warehouses mod, and would prefer to continue doing so in my main save. It seems to have migrated to "Angel's Addons - Storage Options," which does support mostly-seamless transition as my main save is still playable.

The trouble is that the "icon scaling" to make the content-icon mig enough to see? That's apparently a "map startup" mod setting. How do I trigger it on an existing save, particularly when I'd had that option selected under the pre-migration version? Do i presume correctly that there's some file-editing involved?

Edited to add: I have attempted to search within this and a few other posts for relevant info, using keywords such as "icon scal" and "warehouse" and "icon," but most of those seem like they lead to either to false positives entirely, or else seem to pre-date the migration to the "Storage Options" repackaging effort.

EDIT 2: Not to worry folks! I'd neglected to manipulate the mod-settings from the Factorio start screen and trigger a game restart. My mistake was that I was reflexively accepting the advice of the popup alerting me to changed mod settings. Forcing "no" and loading the savegame as is, after changing the icon-scaling mod-setting, did the trick! Decided to leave this up so that it could remain searchable to others.

cablegunmaster
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by cablegunmaster »

On angelssmelting_0.6.14 mod / bobelectronics I get this error message in a popup and it crashes the game;

"Icon mipmap 1 is outside of spritesheet:
__angelssmelting__/graphics/icons/plate-sillicon.png"
__bobmodules__/graphics/icons/red-module-1.png

I used "cache-sprite-atlas" and
"compress-sprite-atlas-cache", idea behind it was so it speed up the loading of the game,
but through some chatting on discord it might be missing mipmaps on this images.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(99.09 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

Nathorus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Mod Angel´s Industrie Error

Post by Nathorus »

I Have a Problem with Industrie mod:

Error while running event angelsindustries::on_research_finished (ID 18)
Only custom shortcut prototypes with the action type "lua" can be used. For all others there are specific functions/properties.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_shortcut_available'
__angelsindustries__/control.lua:156: in function 'unlock'
__angelsindustries__/control.lua:175: in function <__angelsindustries__/control.lua:160>

This is the Error, pls help, thx

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

cablegunmaster wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:45 pm
On angelssmelting_0.6.14 mod / bobelectronics I get this error message in a popup and it crashes the game;

"Icon mipmap 1 is outside of spritesheet:
__angelssmelting__/graphics/icons/plate-sillicon.png"
__bobmodules__/graphics/icons/red-module-1.png

I used "cache-sprite-atlas" and
"compress-sprite-atlas-cache", idea behind it was so it speed up the loading of the game,
but through some chatting on discord it might be missing mipmaps on this images.
I cannot reproduce this error. Can you please provide a simple way for me to reproduce this, ideally with a minimal list of mods & versions? Maybe just a savefile to sync to.
In the logfile I saw that you are loading a lot of mods. In particular you are using Angel's, Bob's and Pyanodon's simultaneously. This is not supported.
Last edited by valneq on Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Mod Angel´s Industrie Error

Post by valneq »

Nathorus wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:29 pm

Only custom shortcut prototypes with the action type "lua" can be used. For all others there are specific functions/properties.
stack traceback:
__angelsindustries__/control.lua:175: in function <__angelsindustries__/control.lua:160>

Which version of Industries do you use? The most recent version 0.4.11 should have this error fixed.

DaRViZaR
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DaRViZaR »

Factorio server by docker factoriotools/factorio:1.1.32

ModPack (AngelBob_1.3.0) AngelBob

Crashed at game start after ships explosion animation

Code: Select all

250.678 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 771: The scenario level caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the scenario author.

Error while running event level::on_cutscene_waypoint_reached (ID 34)
The mod Angel's Refining (0.11.19) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event angelsrefining::on_cutscene_cancelled (ID 165)
__angelsrefining__/control.lua:109: attempt to index field 'autoplace_controls' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        __angelsrefining__/control.lua:109: in function <__angelsrefining__/control.lua:23>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'exit_cutscene'
        /factorio/temp/currently-playing/freeplay.lua:98: in function 'handler'
        __core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <__core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>
 250.679 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:91: MultiplayerManager failed: "The scenario level caused a non-recoverable error.

__angelsrefining__/control.lua:109: attempt to index field 'autoplace_controls' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        __angelsrefining__/control.lua:109: in function <__angelsrefining__/control.lua:23>
stack traceback:
        __core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <__core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>"
 250.679 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:780: updateTick(771) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
 250.679 Quitting: multiplayer error.
 250.924 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:140: Quitting multiplayer connection.
 250.924 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:780: updateTick(4294967295) changing state from(Failed) to(Closed)
How it can been resolved?

Thank you

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

DaRViZaR wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:57 am

250.678 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 771: The scenario level caused a non-recoverable error.

stack traceback:
stack traceback:
        __core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <__core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>
 250.679 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:91: MultiplayerManager failed: "The scenario level caused a non-recoverable error.

stack traceback:
stack traceback:
        __core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <__core__/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>"
 250.679 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:780: updateTick(771) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
 250.924 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:780: updateTick(4294967295) changing state from(Failed) to(Closed)

Thank you
were you in freeplay when you got this error? and did you turn off biters or what. i need more details on what happened prior to the crash to fix this.

DaRViZaR
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DaRViZaR »

kingarthur wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:47 am
DaRViZaR wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:57 am

stack traceback:
stack traceback:

stack traceback:
stack traceback:

Thank you
were you in freeplay when you got this error? and did you turn off biters or what. i need more details on what happened prior to the crash to fix this.
First start of FreePlay. Your character stay near at the broken ship. I can see few seconds of Ship explosion animation, and then server crash with this error.

For me resolved with other docker container. ofsm/ofsm - dont have this issue. (i think it depends because of some config or server files.)

Nathorus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Mod Angel´s Industrie Error

Post by Nathorus »

valneq wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:17 am
Nathorus wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:29 pm

stack traceback:

Which version of Industries do you use? The most recent version 0.4.11 should have this error fixed.
My Version is 0.4.10, i activated now 0.4.11. Thx for help!

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Icon for hydrogen peroxide recipe uses icon from bob mods but not nice icon from angel mods
Icon for recipe from sulfur dioxide + hydrogen peroxide uses vanilla icon for sulfuric acid too
A trifle but unpleasant
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

aklesey1 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:30 am
Icon for hydrogen peroxide recipe uses icon from bob mods but not nice icon from angel mods
Icon for recipe from sulfur dioxide + hydrogen peroxide uses vanilla icon for sulfuric acid too
A trifle but unpleasant
Can you upload a save file (or a new save file) so I have the exact mod load out and mod settings as you? Thanks.
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

lovely_santa wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:02 pm
aklesey1 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:30 am
A trifle but unpleasant
Can you upload a save file (or a new save file) so I have the exact mod load out and mod settings as you? Thanks.
I can put here my mod pack, just start new game and look at recipe icons https://yadi.sk/d/fIRWe865dcQAFg , no save files inside
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

funmasta
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by funmasta »

I am not sure, which mod this "bug" really belongs to, but it might be Angels:
The "thermal water bore" should in theory extract at a rate of like 3900/second. It does not, because the internal storage is only 100 big and this is the maximum at which one turn of production can be delivered, everything else is wasted. Is there a way to change that or is it just not changeable?

Return to “Angels Mods”