List of previous "stable" releases?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
asheiduk
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

List of previous "stable" releases?

Post by asheiduk »

Is there somewhere a list of releases that have been marked as "stable" in the past?

The main page only shows the current stable release number but not the historical stable release numbers.

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: List of previous "stable" releases?

Post by eradicator »

At the very least the download archive page implicitly lists the final stable versions for each subversion. (At least I don't remember any subversion that ended with a non-stable release?)
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

asheiduk
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by asheiduk »

eradicator wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:34 am
At the very least the download archive page implicitly lists the final stable versions for each subversion. (At least I don't remember any subversion that ended with a non-stable release?)
*scratch head* This Page mentions some stable releases but some are missing -- for example 1.1.30, 1.1.21 and 1.1.19 (the first stable 1.1 version IIRC). For me "subversion" would mean "1.0" and "1.1". But this doesn't match that page.

So what does "subversion" mean in this context/page?

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

eradicator wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:34 am
FYI 0.18 never had a stable release.

(And for others, 017 had 3, so the downloads page does not have all of them)
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

Xorimuth wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:53 am
FYI 0.18 never had a stable release.
Good point. I guess 1.0.0 was technically the stable release for 0.18.x. The archive actually reflects this by not offering any of the 0.18.x versions for download :D.

Xorimuth wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:53 am
(And for others, 017 had 3, so the downloads page does not have all of them)
asheiduk wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:52 am
*scratch head* This Page mentions some stable releases but some are missing
Yea, I know. That's why I said "the final stable version" (as in "just one of multiple"). It was more of a "welp, here's a list of at least some stable versions" type answer. If @OP absolutely needs a complete mapping of all versions to stable/experimental then I don't know where to get that. Maybe the Internet wayback machine? *cough*.
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

Return to “General discussion”