When I try to play overhaul mods like Krastorio or space exporation, frames are fine but freezes every 5 seconds.

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
cam_csx_
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

When I try to play overhaul mods like Krastorio or space exporation, frames are fine but freezes every 5 seconds.

Post by cam_csx_ »

in the discord and reddit nobody has been able to figure out whats wrong here, I've checked task manager and my pc is running it fine, i increased my VRAM ive done everything and still i cant figure it out. its frustrating because I want to play these mods and my friends can fine.

Anyone know whats wrong here?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: When I try to play overhaul mods like Krastorio or space exporation, frames are fine but freezes every 5 seconds.

Post by Koub »

Logs, maybe your mod list and a savegame would be of some help to figure out what's the issue.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: When I try to play overhaul mods like Krastorio or space exporation, frames are fine but freezes every 5 seconds.

Post by jodokus31 »

Check show-time-usage (via F4/F5), if a specific mod has increased usage every 5 sec.

cam_csx_
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by cam_csx_ »

Koub wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:59 pm
Logs, maybe your mod list and a savegame would be of some help to figure out what's the issue.
when i do those commands it brings up a debug menu, how can i see the logs from there?

Return to “Technical Help”