Information about releases and roadmap.
Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.30

Post by Pi-C »

Pi-C wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:05 am
Actually, while not all moldy input is pizza input, some pizza input may also be moldy input. I seriously doubt that any developer would transubstantiate it into code, though, unless that developer was a dog. Even then, there's only a very minute chance that moldy input would make for good code. In Germany, it would produce "Kot" at best, although I'm not sure of it's quality; on the other hand, there are also lots of shitty code around, a good part of which I've contributed myself -- albeit without moldy input. :twisted:
Oh my gosh! I'm seriously upset that such content has been posted under my name. It wasn't me, really: The cat did it! She literally would do anything just to discredit a dog. Even though she is a very clever cat, that certainly was not nice. No milk today, kitty! And I herewith apologize for letting my account being used to lower the level of the discussion so much.
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.30

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

Pi-C wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:14 am
Oh my gosh! I'm seriously upset that such content has been posted under my name. It wasn't me, really: The cat did it! She literally would do anything just to discredit a dog. Even though she is a very clever cat, that certainly was not nice. No milk today, kitty! And I herewith apologize for letting my account being used to lower the level of the discussion so much.
Was this perhaps the “it’s 4am and I am delirious” cat?
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

Return to “Releases”