Chests for deconstruction become active providers

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

JackGruff
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Chests for deconstruction become active providers

Post by JackGruff »

If you mark a chest with many items in it for deconstruction, you must wait for the construction bots to move all the items to storage or where there are orders. I have a strategy where I place active providers on these chests first so that the logistic bots clear them before deconstruction. Why not have the logistic network treat chests which have been marked as active providers? That way, logistic bots will help in clearing a chest for deconstruction.

SHiRKiT
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Chests for deconstruction become active providers

Post by SHiRKiT »

JackGruff wrote:If you mark a chest with many items in it for deconstruction, you must wait for the construction bots to move all the items to storage or where there are orders. I have a strategy where I place active providers on these chests first so that the logistic bots clear them before deconstruction. Why not have the logistic network treat chests which have been marked as active providers? That way, logistic bots will help in clearing a chest for deconstruction.
I also do the same, replacing it with an active provider. Maybe the devs thought of avoiding using all logistic robots in the network to do this task, and leaving the other tasks undone?

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”