[kovarex] [1.1.27] Crash trying to drag-reverse underground belts (LogisticNetwork::findBestAvailableRobotForUpgrade)

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
monkeygame7
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[kovarex] [1.1.27] Crash trying to drag-reverse underground belts (LogisticNetwork::findBestAvailableRobotForUpgrade)

Post by monkeygame7 »

Screenshot 2021-03-13 122708.png
Screenshot 2021-03-13 122708.png (4.02 MiB) Viewed 2295 times
I had a bunch of miners with belts (regular and underground) between them. I wanted to reverse the direction of the belts starting in the middle, so I pressed Q over a belt, reversed it, then tried to shift-click and drag it to the right to reverse the directions of all the belts. I saw the yellow marker appear over the regular belt as I would expect, but when I moused over the underground belt, the game crashed.

My expectation was that either the underground would reverse or it just wouldn't work (I wasn't sure and was partially experimenting to find out).

I tried it again, and it happened again, this time right before it reached the underground (at least that's where my mouse was this time).
Screenshot 2021-03-13 122957.png
Screenshot 2021-03-13 122957.png (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2295 times
I attached the log file and save file (k2.zip) for my game, the save is right before I tried reversing the undergrounds. I also included the mod-list in case it's one of those causing the issue. The main overhaul mod I'm using is K2.
Attachments
mod-list.json
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
k2.zip
(32.77 MiB) Downloaded 194 times
factorio-current.log
(21.25 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.27] Crash trying to drag-reverse underground belts (LogisticNetwork::findBestAvailableRobotForUpgrade

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, and mainly for the way to reproduce it. This error was showing on our crash report logs, but we had no idea how to reproduce it.

Fixed for the next release.

monkeygame7
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.27] Crash trying to drag-reverse underground belts (LogisticNetwork::findBestAvailableRobotForUpgrade

Post by monkeygame7 »

Awesome! I'm glad to hear I was able you guys to help reproduce it! You guys are the best!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”