Spectate Mode

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Piranha
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Spectate Mode

Post by Piranha »

Now that multiplier is here and more people are playing with each other I think it would be a neat idea to create some sort of spectate mode.

Basically allowing a spectator to join a game and look around but not have a character or the ability to interact with objects.

Just a random idea I had. Any thoughts?

Nirahiel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Spectate Mode

Post by Nirahiel »

Just login and don't do anything ?

Piranha
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Spectate Mode

Post by Piranha »

Well, you would have the ability to look around freely.. I haven't ever tried the 'god mode' people talk about but my guess is it would be just like that but without the ability to click and build..

Mainly just a way to watch other players and learn from them. I would say that you should be able to have the chat function though so you could still interact with the people playing and not just be a ghost watching.

This sorta just came to me as I have had a few days where I'm only on the computer for ~30mins then have to leave and I find myself just chatting in the evolve room and on the forums. I wouldn't want to join someones game to just leave right away, but I would think the ability to watch them for a while and learn could be beneficial.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”