[kovarex] [1.1.19] Crash loading save without syncing mods (ElectricSubNetwork.cpp:1008: foundCount == 1 was not true)

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
leftofzen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[kovarex] [1.1.19] Crash loading save without syncing mods (ElectricSubNetwork.cpp:1008: foundCount == 1 was not true)

Post by leftofzen »

I have a creative savegame with a few mods, and when I tried to load it without the 'sync mods' button, this error occurs (see attached). It is repeatable as well.
Attachments
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(926.71 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
factorio-current.log
(12.82 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Bug caused by loading savegame with mods, but not syncing first

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. Do you have the save file that you can upload? Also if possible, do you know of a way from a new save to get into the state where loading without the mods causes the crash? That would be super useful.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

leftofzen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [1.1.19] Crash loading save without syncing mods (ElectricSubNetwork.cpp:1008: foundCount == 1 was not true)

Post by leftofzen »

Attached is the save file. The error occurs upon loading of the save file and the game never fully loads - is that what you mean by 'new save'?
Attachments
creative.zip
(3.46 MiB) Downloaded 112 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [1.1.19] Crash loading save without syncing mods (ElectricSubNetwork.cpp:1008: foundCount == 1 was not tru

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, and mainly for the save that loads fine with mods, but not withotu mods. This helped me to easily remove all of the unrelated things from the save by bisecting and figure out what is the core of the problem.

It was related to a rare case of internal electric network migration error related to when entities are being removed upon mod changes.
It is fixed for the next release now.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”