Version 1.1.19

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.19

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed certain build by dragging inconsistencies.
  • Fixed that force-building blueprint from blueprint library near a train stop could add the stop into the schedule instead of building the blueprint. (94940)
  • Fixed desync/consistency issue related to drag building ghost electric pole, while the previous pole is built by robots before the next ghost is built.
  • Fixed build distance check related to rotation of rectangular entities. (94967)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

TinyDM
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.19

Post by TinyDM »

From the Factorio Discord, which I sympathize with:
Attachments
speck 1.1.19.PNG
speck 1.1.19.PNG (13.61 KiB) Viewed 21979 times

bormand
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by bormand »

TinyDM wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:17 pm
lolwut
Shift-click is used for both "add train station" (if you sit in the train) and "force-build" (if you hold blueprint in your hands). Now the second case always have priority over the first. If I understand the issue correctly.

robot256
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by robot256 »

TinyDM wrote:
Still doesn't best this one from 1.1.14 IMO:
Fixed that undo didn't work for upgrade order created by ghost overbuilding.
Deconstruct, then build ghost on top, then upgrade ghost, then undo upgrade, didn't undo.

Edit: I didn't even understand it properly! I think it was actually build thing, build next tier of thing as ghost on top of it, gets converted to upgrade order, can't undo to delete the upgrade order. Or can't undo after it's been upgraded? I'm still not sure.

Jon8RFC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Jon8RFC »

I'm appreciating the experimental updates going back to an experimental release schedule.

Wenihal
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Wenihal »

Jon8RFC wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:20 am
I'm appreciating the experimental updates going back to an experimental release schedule.
They marked 1.1.19 as stable! But I don't mind having new version everyday :D

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Wenihal wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:28 am
They marked 1.1.19 as stable!
I would have expected an announcement. Was kind of headlessly searching around for signs, that it's really stable :D

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

jodokus31 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:58 pm
Wenihal wrote:
I would have expected an announcement. Was kind of headlessly searching around for signs, that it's really stable :D
when you head over to the main site https://factorio.com/ you see that the stable version is listed as 1.1.19

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

valneq wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:15 pm
jodokus31 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:58 pm
Wenihal wrote:
when you head over to the main site https://factorio.com/ you see that the stable version is listed as 1.1.19
Yeah, thanks. Should have say, that I did exactly this in the end :shock: :D

armatas
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by armatas »

1.1 is considered stable now? Nice! I just downloaded.
Now HOW do I get the character screen back to the bottom right of the screen??? It just doesn't belong there, in the left corner when the rest of the Interface is on the right.
I like most of the interface changes, I knew they'd happen from the FFF and agree with most changes. And if not, they can be modified in Interface settings (e.g. Flat GUI). But not this weird change (which doesn't even exist in the changelog), this can't be customized!? :(
Am I missing the checkbox somewhere? Is there a config.ini entry that can change this? Or a mod? Need hjelp, please.
(The factorio logo and build number also used to be on the right side of the menu screen; now it's on the left. Call me obsessive or whatever, but version build numbers belong in the top right :? )

I also don't like that in the non-flat Character Inventory, the "Logistics" tab is now the first tab and not the "Crafting" tab. That looks so weird.
Finally, I'm sad that there is no more menu music. It wasn't the best music perhaps, but somehow a game's menu music is just important to me for setting the mood. (Actually there is menu music, it just failed to play in the post-updater client restart, I guess. Once manually restarted, it was there.)
Last edited by armatas on Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

armatas wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:25 am
Now HOW do I get the character screen back to the bottom right of the screen??? It just doesn't belong there, in the left corner when the rest of the Interface is on the right.
I like most of the interface changes, I knew they'd happen from the FFF and agree with most changes. And if not, they can be modified in Interface settings (e.g. Flat GUI). But not this weird change (which doesn't even exist in the changelog), this can't be customized!? :(
Am I missing the checkbox somewhere? Is there a config.ini entry that can change this? Or a mod? Need hjelp, please.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=92711 (TL;DR : you can't)
armatas wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:25 am
Finally, I'm sad that there is no more menu music. It wasn't the best music perhaps, but somehow a game's menu music is just important to me for setting the mood.
Menu music is very much there. Are you sure you didn't accidentally mess up some option ?
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

armatas
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by armatas »

Koub wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:40 am
I won't believe that. There must be some way. This is, sadly, tilting me. I'll figure out how is the menu interface is constructed - there must be a lua file I can hack or some other way. The snap-to option doesn't help. It would be fine if it snapped to the right side of the toolbar.

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

armatas wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:50 am
Koub wrote:
I won't believe that. There must be some way. This is, sadly, tilting me. I'll figure out how is the menu interface is constructed - there must be a lua file I can hack or some other way. The snap-to option doesn't help. It would be fine if it snapped to the right side of the toolbar.

Have fun decompiling the executable binary. Vanilla gui is not lua.
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

armatas wrote:
Koub wrote:
This is only a muscle memory, and it will feel natural quite fast when you play.
There is just not enough place on the right for the Character + vehicle window.

Mernom
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mernom »

eradicator wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:41 pm
armatas wrote:
Koub wrote:

Have fun decompiling the executable binary. Vanilla gui is not lua.
Funnily enough, the Editor armor/weapon GUI is still on the same side it used to be.
So if you're willing to play the map in editor...
TinyDM wrote:
Wait, I recognize that Penguin...

terradus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by terradus »

You have moved the weapon-Bar (it used to be from the left) to the right. Sorry, but that was the stupidest idea you've ever had.

Let me explain why:
There is already a chat on the left, and a list of the crafting queue is also on the left. Now, when opening the crafting queue, it is moved away from the left side of the screen because of the weapon-Bar.

It has become extremely inconvenient!

I searched for 30 minutes for the weapon-Bar location settings but I couldn't find it. Was it really that difficult to add them?

Please add weapon-Bar location settings !!! I am critical + really want it to be on the right! The weapon panel should be on the right - because there it does not interfere with anything (no crafting queue, no chat)
2,752 hours in factorio.

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

terradus wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:16 am
You have moved the weapon-Bar (it used to be from the left) to the right. Sorry, but that was the stupidest idea you've ever had.
What a convincing way to get someone to do what you want./s
terradus wrote:
Let me explain why:
There is already a chat on the left, and a list of the crafting queue is also on the left. Now, when opening the crafting queue, it is moved away from the left side of the screen because of the weapon-Bar.

It has become extremely inconvenient!
You can move it next to the hotbar: Interface>visualisaton>tool window next to quickbar.
(you shouldn't really be doing a ton of handcrafting in Factorio anyway)
terradus wrote:
I searched for 30 minutes for the weapon-Bar location settings but I couldn't find it. Was it really that difficult to add them?
No, it was left out intentionally. This is evidenced by the fact that there is an option to move it to another location.
terradus wrote:
Please add weapon-Bar location settings !!! I am critical + really want it to be on the right! The weapon panel should be on the right - because there it does not interfere with anything (no crafting queue, no chat)
It does interfere with the entity description under the minimap.
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

blazespinnaker
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by blazespinnaker »

i'm finding 1.1.19 rather unstable. Crashing on save, computer seizes up. Haven't seen that in quite awhile.

"Opening zip C:/Users/blazespinnaker/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/saves/_autosave3.zip failed: Bad zip file"

Is there a way to downgrade?
OptimaUPS Mod, pm for info.

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

blazespinnaker wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:01 am
Is there a way to downgrade?
you can download the zip from the website.

But I haven't seen any instability; I haven't crashed once during the entire experimental.
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

blazespinnaker wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:01 am
"Opening zip C:/Users/blazespinnaker/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/saves/_autosave3.zip failed: Bad zip file"
Are you sure something didn't happen during that autosave (game closed unexpectedly, anything that may have interrupted the game saving, ...) Alsi I would recommand posting a proper thread in Tech help, with logs, savefile, and stuff to help see what went wrong, and maybe fix your issue. Reverting won't be a useful solution long term.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Releases”