Version 1.1.15

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.15

Post by FactorioBot »

Changes
  • Allowed to build blueprints anywhere regardless fog of war. Deconstruction planner, blueprint creation and related actions are still limited by the fog of war, so you can't easily make changes to the blueprint built out of fog of war, but this still feels like a better solution compared to having to use non-chart building of huge blueprints when no radar coverage is available.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed that ghost reversion orders prevented manual reversion of existing underground belt. (94834)
  • Fixed that clicking near the train stop in a map mode with a spidertron remote with control settings that have conflicting the send click and open click opened the statio instead of sending the spidertron. (94814)
  • Fixed that the fast belt traversing tutorial didn't work when the option was turned off.
  • Fixed that ghosted wagons weren't properly considered for snapping. (94835)
  • Fixed logic of searching for free space to exit car when the car was just destroyed, which could lead into passangers being stuck when the car was surrounded at the time of destruction. (94845)
  • Fixed script error if you lose supply challenge in multiplayer. (94847)
  • Tweaked the tips & tricks simulation to be more prepared for mods.
  • Made it possible to fast-revive cargo wagons. (94851)
  • Fixed plural localisation error in supply challenge. (94855)
  • Fixed multiplayer desync related to electric pole ghost building.
  • Fixed that pump was using double the energy when transferring to fluid wagon, which could, with the combination of the limited energy buffer, limit the speed of transfer to the wagon, and result in a flickery change of pump speed reporting. (94852)
  • Fixed the entity transfer tutorial to work properly when mods change stack sizes of some of the related items. (93833)
  • Fixed 'Move between labs' tip erroring with some mods. (92809)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.15

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

FactorioBot wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:31 pm
Changes
  • Allowed to build blueprints anywhere regardless fog of war. Deconstruction planner, blueprint creation and related actions are still limited by the fog of war, so you can't easily make changes to the blueprint built out of fog of war, but this still feels like a better solution compared to having to use non-chart building of huge blueprints when no radar coverage is available.
Thank you!

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

SuperSandro2000 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:33 pm
FactorioBot wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:31 pm
Changes
Thank you!
Indeed, this is amazing!

Braxus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Braxus »

Just a big thanks

Kalanndok
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Kalanndok »

Actually I do understand the need for the deconstruction-planner to be limited like that so that we can't filter for entities that we cannot see.
But couldn't we have a special case for an empty construction planner so we can at least order a "remove everything" into the darkness?

luc
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by luc »

Just one nitpick... shouldn't you guys be partying on the weekends? If this is what you do to relax then: by all means... but you do have me a little worried here :)

Either way, loving the fog-of-war building! I've wanted to have that for a long time now :D

Jürgen Erhard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Jürgen Erhard »

THANK YOU for returning this feature we once had. Just last week I caught myself wishing for its return. Again. ;-)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

luc wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:55 pm
Just one nitpick... shouldn't you guys be partying on the weekends? If this is what you do to relax then: by all means... but you do have me a little worried here :)

Either way, loving the fog-of-war building! I've wanted to have that for a long time now :D
I just want to have stable and be done with this phase ASAP. I prefer to do a little work over the weekend, than having problems accumulate again.
There is no partying possible in the current state of things anyway.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

luc wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:55 pm

Partying? Do you live under a stone or why haven't you heard about lockdown or similiar measures against corona virus?

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

deemacgee
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by deemacgee »

Fog-of-war blueprints!

Big thanks, folks. Have been wanting to see this for a looooooooooong time now.

Return to “Releases”