Filter Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.8

Post by Impatient »

eradicator wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:03 am
FactorioBot wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:16 pm
[*]New trains overview GUI.
... button to edit the schedule of all trains on the same route at once ...
+10

Different but meta-related: In the train station GUI a button to batch-rename stations with the same name.

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

That would also solve those issues with LTN-mod, if you want to rename some stations with the same name.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Honza_
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Honza_ »

Would be nice, if the new gui also showed the train status like moving/stopped like it did before.

Also, why is landfill/surface size not saved and is always reseted to 2×2? It would be so cool to save that so one doesn't have to increase it on every game start.

WildBraas
Inserter
Inserter

Post by WildBraas »

Awesome GUI!
Suggestion:
- Remember open tab and selected station/train. Maybe remember even scrollbar position. It is be useful for manage all stations one to one with same name. In this moment I want visit all my crude oil patchs and for every station I select second tab, scroll the scrollbar names, select station. And after 12 visibled stations scroll the overview area.
Thanks a lot!

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

WildBraas wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:55 am
Awesome GUI!
Suggestion:
- Remember open tab and selected station/train. Maybe remember even scrollbar position. It is be useful for manage all stations one to one with same name. In this moment I want visit all my crude oil patchs and for every station I select second tab, scroll the scrollbar names, select station. And after 12 visibled stations scroll the overview area.
Thanks a lot!
Yes please! Remembering that tab at least would be great.
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

DeeHants
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DeeHants »

FactorioBot wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:16 pm
New trains overview GUI.
I had noticed this change (summarised status), but only by accessing it from a station, and was confused as it now lacks to context of what route each train is on.
Which of these trains is on a different route?
Station.PNG
Station.PNG (238.22 KiB) Viewed 3322 times
Is there any chance this can be expanded again when not looking at the overview?
It does look great given the route context though! Thanks :)

Shingen
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Shingen »

WildBraas wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:55 am
Awesome GUI!
Suggestion:
Thanks a lot!
and while you're at it... remember, you know, the selected production window tab and interval? ;)
eradicator wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:03 am
  1. Intuitively I expect it to connect the "last locked position" to the cursor when i press R. But instead i have to move the cursor by one pixel to trigger the construction.
one one hand yeah, but on the other... currently you're able to switch between regular building and ghost building after you rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise if you keep your cursor steady.
if it autoplaces at pressing R, then you won't be able to choose that anymore.
however, imo it would be better to just remember what you chose (regular- or ghost-building) on mouse down, and use that for the entire drag-building, rotation included, and then we can have our lovely instant build at rotation.

Return to “Releases”