Online Server List

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
n9103
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Online Server List

Post by n9103 »

In theory, you're right Heiltech.
In practice though, unless you're posting somewhere that will be seen by many people all at once, the odds of someone joining during the 30-60s someone else is joining are acceptable.
Of course, it's far preferable to be able to talk to prospective players *before* they join, but it's generally survivable without.
(Unless the game does crash, and you've got more than one impatient little shit that's spamming the join button as soon as they think the server crashed.) :evil:
Colonel Failure wrote:You can lose your Ecologist Badge quite quickly once you get to the point of just being able to murder them willy-nilly without a second care in the world.

OBAMA MCLAMA
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by OBAMA MCLAMA »

I've joined a streamers game as the same time someone else joined, It works (idk how often), but its not recommended. Worst case scenario is you have to restart your game due to a crash.
When i stream twitch i always answer questions and try to help, come visit me.

HeilTec
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by HeilTec »

I have tried pausing the game while two players joined and it didn't work. It may be due to my slow laptop.
My connection had good pings (50 and 80), and my speed is sufficient (10/10 mbps).
We got the game going and it ran smoothly after we used sequential join.
Google is my friend. Searching the forum and the wiki is always a first.

Return to “Multiplayer”