deconstruction planner in inventory

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
150d
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

deconstruction planner in inventory

Post by 150d »

Hi,

somhow a "deconstruction planner" icon appeared in my player inventory. I can even push it to a storage box, but I can't remove it completly.

What exactly is this icon, how did it get created and how can I get rid of it?

Regards

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: deconstruction planner in inventory

Post by Loewchen »

It's a deconstruction planner it gets created by putting a deconstruction planner in your inventory, you can delete it by right clicking it and clicking on delete.

150d
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by 150d »

Thanks!

Regards

Annihilannic
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Annihilannic »

This keeps happening to me, and I don't know how. Is there some shortcut I'm hitting accidentally that adds blank deconstruction planners to my inventory? I'm certainly not dropping them in there intentionally.

This reddit comment suggests I may be hitting 'Esc' instead of 'q' to cancel the planner in-hand, but I don't think I'm doing that, and even simulating doing that does not seem to add it to inventory.

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

It happens when you create an empty decon planner and put it into the quickbar and then press q. Because quickbar items are links, they need either an inventory item or a blueprint library record to "link to". So either directly press q after using the empty planner, or put it into the library before linking it to the quickbar.
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

Return to “Gameplay Help”