[MOD 0.16+] AutoDeconstruct 0.1.11

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.15+] AutoDeconstruct 0.1.8

Post by Qon »

staviq wrote:Hi, i found a not exactly a bug, but

If a drill is marked for deconstruction, and i save the game before it is deconstructed, upon loading the game, the drill will be unmarked, and never ever deconstructed.

This is happening because i presume Factorio does not correctly save all items marked for deconstruction into a game save file.
If true, then that is a bug in Factorio. Please report to the factorio devs!

dgw
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by dgw »

Having just saved and reloaded a map in which I was partway through setting up a new Factorissimo2 factory building, my console was spammed just now with a bunch of messages like "[autodeconstruct|drill.order_deconstruction] Error: [-837.5, -132.5] failed to order deconstruction on factory-port-marker"

Unusually for me, I left the factory building port markers visible before saving. That might have something to do with this.

I'm also not the first to mention this. On the mod portal: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/mindmix/ ... sion/13054

mindmix
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mindmix »

dgw wrote:Having just saved and reloaded a map in which I was partway through setting up a new Factorissimo2 factory building, my console was spammed just now with a bunch of messages like "[autodeconstruct|drill.order_deconstruction] Error: [-837.5, -132.5] failed to order deconstruction on factory-port-marker"

Unusually for me, I left the factory building port markers visible before saving. That might have something to do with this.

I'm also not the first to mention this. On the mod portal: https://mods.factorio.com/mods/mindmix/ ... sion/13054
Thank you for the report, and for providing a save.
This is fixed in 0.1.9

dgw
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by dgw »

mindmix wrote:
dgw wrote:Having just saved and reloaded a map in which I was partway through setting up a new Factorissimo2 factory building, my console was spammed just now with a bunch of messages like "[autodeconstruct|drill.order_deconstruction] Error: [-837.5, -132.5] failed to order deconstruction on factory-port-marker"

Thank you for the report, and for providing a save.
This is fixed in 0.1.9
Thank you for the quick fix! I was hoping one of the saves would also illustrate the issue with drills sometimes not being marked, but at least on my end that bug was not present. Perhaps it was fixed in Factorio in one of the last few patches.

waduk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.15+] AutoDeconstruct 0.1.9

Post by waduk »

There's huge problem with Bot based mining.
When it detect a drill is depleted, it deconstruct passive chest even when there's still an ore in it.
It cause problem because there's nowhere for bot to put the ore.

So, can you exclude the chest, or even better deconstruct the chest if there are no ore left in it ?

mindmix
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mindmix »

waduk wrote:There's huge problem with Bot based mining.
When it detect a drill is depleted, it deconstruct passive chest even when there's still an ore in it.

So, can you exclude the chest, or even better deconstruct the chest if there are no ore left in it ?
There is a setting for that.

waduk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by waduk »

mindmix wrote:
waduk wrote:There's huge problem with Bot based mining.

There is a setting for that.
You mean the "mark target while marking drill if appropriate "?

That's a filter option ?
Huh, i thought it was a global option to enabling/disabling Auto-Deconstruct.

I'm not english speaker, so i miss the meaning, probably better if worded "include some item (see readme list) to deconstruct"

Or similar to that.
I see in the mods portal there's a player having the same problem as i did, lost in translation.

Thank you nevertheless. .

tehfreek
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16+] AutoDeconstruct 0.1.10

Post by tehfreek »

Just found what may be a small bug when used with DyWorld. If a miner is on top of multiple resources including a resource it is incapable of mining, e.g. an iron mining drill, mining power 4.5, over a patch with copper, mining hardness 3, and chromium, mining hardness 8.5, the miner will not be marked for deconstruction when the resources it is capable of mining (copper) have been depleted.

mindmix
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16+] AutoDeconstruct 0.1.10

Post by mindmix »

tehfreek wrote:Just found what may be a small bug when used with DyWorld. If a miner is on top of multiple resources including a resource it is incapable of mining, e.g. an iron mining drill, mining power 4.5, over a patch with copper, mining hardness 3, and chromium, mining hardness 8.5, the miner will not be marked for deconstruction when the resources it is capable of mining (copper) have been depleted.
Thank you for the report, this is fixed in 0.1.11

CodenBeast
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16+] AutoDeconstruct 0.1.11

Post by CodenBeast »

Is it possible to disable the deconstruction of the chest on a server? If so how? I tried editing the mod-settings.dat file using notepad+ but it seemed to not be compatible.

mindmix
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mindmix »

CodenBeast wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:32 pm
Is it possible to disable the deconstruction of the chest on a server? If so how? I tried editing the mod-settings.dat file using notepad+ but it seemed to not be compatible.
In game, open the menu, then Settings -> Mod settings -> Map

Xelephant
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Xelephant »

I "updated" the mod for 1.1. (Just changed the info.json)
Attachments
AutoDeconstruct_0.1.21.zip
(53.31 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

mindmix
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mindmix »

Xelephant wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:03 am
I "updated" the mod for 1.1. (Just changed the info.json)
Thanks! There is a new release on the mod portal and Github now

Return to “Mods”