Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

N4tticus
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by N4tticus »

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I noticed there's no void recipe for Raw Fish Oil. I can't use the Flare Stack nor the Clarifier to get rid of my excess.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

N4tticus wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:33 pm
Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I noticed there's no void recipe for Raw Fish Oil. I can't use the Flare Stack nor the Clarifier to get rid of my excess.
Raw fish oil is not a by-product. It is a main product. Why exactly do you need to void it?
Just stop pressing fish and you don't produce any more Raw fish oil.
If you have excess fish you want to get rid of, you can turn them into meat, dissolve in artificial fish water and void that. Or better, turn it into crystals.

Raznak
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Raznak »

Hi, I an't load the game animore, I don't know if I screwed something or not, here is a picture of the bug report Image
Thanks for your help!

kirazy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kirazy »

Raznak wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:27 pm
Hi, I an't load the game animore, I don't know if I screwed something or not, here is a picture of the bug report Image
Thanks for your help!
This is a bug with ShinyAngelGFX, unfortunately it hasn't been updated yet, and Zombiee is inactive so it may be a while. If you want to continue to use ShinyAngelGFX, you will need to add https://mods.factorio.com/mod/reskins-angels as well to overwrite the sections that ShinyAngelGFX is bugged on. And if you have Bob's mods for an Angel+Bob's run, pick up https://mods.factorio.com/mod/reskins-bobs too!

Ashprinny
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Ashprinny »

Using the component mode (for angel building blocks) and combining it with Bob's mods even the latest update has the issue that Floatation Cell 1 uses BOB'S Basic Circuit board 1 (10x) but having the component option in angel industries on means those are replaced by the Angel variant....causing you NOT to be able to make the tier 1 variant unless you use a mod like Black Market 2 to buy those.

From what I can tell the recipe for floatation cell 1 isn't converted to the advanced component option (rest of the recipes are fine)

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Ashprinny wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:14 pm
Using the component mode (for angel building blocks) and combining it with Bob's mods even the latest update has the issue that Floatation Cell 1 uses BOB'S Basic Circuit board 1 (10x) but having the component option in angel industries on means those are replaced by the Angel variant....causing you NOT to be able to make the tier 1 variant unless you use a mod like Black Market 2 to buy those.

From what I can tell the recipe for floatation cell 1 isn't converted to the advanced component option (rest of the recipes are fine)
Cannot reproduce. What set of mods are you using? Does that happen only in an existing save, or also in a new one?

shunsicker1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by shunsicker1 »

I know the update to 1.1 was just released today, but I am curious if there's any idea for an update to Angel's. I'm currently in a playthrough with Angel's being at the forefront of the pack.

Thanks for all you do Arch666Angel

kirazy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kirazy »

shunsicker1 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:32 pm
I know the update to 1.1 was just released today, but I am curious if there's any idea for an update to Angel's. I'm currently in a playthrough with Angel's being at the forefront of the pack.

Angels for 1.1 is ready to go on the Dev branch and will likely be pushed out today.

shunsicker1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by shunsicker1 »

kirazy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:56 pm
shunsicker1 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Angels for 1.1 is ready to go on the Dev branch and will likely be pushed out today.
Thanks for the quick reply kirazy.

TalDoMula777
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by TalDoMula777 »

Just after updating my Angels modpack as well as other mods, got this error while loading:

61.615 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1533: File not found: __base__/graphics/entity/crash-site-lab/crash-site-lab-ground.png; mods: extended-descriptions Transport_Drones angelsindustries

Tried to do what the game said and shut off those mods, then the game loaded fine. Afterwards i tried to download a mod that brings back the crash site objects ("Factorio crash site (and legacy items)" is the name of the mod), but didnt work. Any ideas? If you need to contact me, ill be active on the computer for the next five hours from now.

Edit: Removing Extended Descriptions or Transport Drone (or both) didn't solve the problem, and that makes sense as the only mod that was making use of the crashed lab was Angels Industries, and with 1.1 removing the crash site objects...its all coming together lol

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

TalDoMula777 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:20 am
Just after updating my Angels modpack as well as other mods, got this error while loading:
I can reproduce and confirm. The Tech Overhaul from Angel's Industries does make use of the crashed lab, which was removed in 1.1, so no wonder it does not load.
Corresponding Github issue
https://github.com/Arch666Angel/mods/issues/468

[edit:] fixed with 0.4.10
Last edited by valneq on Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by pezzawinkle »

TalDoMula777 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:20 am

61.615 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1533: File not found: __base__/graphics/entity/crash-site-lab/crash-site-lab-ground.png; mods: extended-descriptions Transport_Drones angelsindustries

Tried to do what the game said and shut off those mods, then the game loaded fine. Afterwards i tried to download a mod that brings back the crash site objects ("Factorio crash site (and legacy items)" is the name of the mod), but didnt work. Any ideas? If you need to contact me, ill be active on the computer for the next five hours from now.

Edit: Removing Extended Descriptions or Transport Drone (or both) didn't solve the problem, and that makes sense as the only mod that was making use of the crashed lab was Angels Industries, and with 1.1 removing the crash site objects...its all coming together lol
Sorry for the oversight, i must have missed that testing map... should have a patch for that in the next 24 hours. In the meantime, reverting the 1.0 should be fine...

maniack
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by maniack »

hey,

i get this error when starting up https://imgur.com/HEFLcBq

kind regards

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by pezzawinkle »

maniack wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:43 pm
hey,

i get this error when starting up https://imgur.com/HEFLcBq

kind regards
Thanks for the report. The latest version should have fixed in todays patch... the combination of 4 different report was enough for me to norrow it down.

sarcalom
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by sarcalom »

Raznak wrote:
Thanks for your help!
I was having this problem after updating to angelssmelting_0.6.13, and I fixed it by downloading an older version (0.6.10) which still had the PNGs the game looks for, and copied 0.6.10's "entity" folder's contents into an unzipped 0.6.13's entity folder, then zipped it and my save works again!

P.S. thanks for the great mods!

Kople101366
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Kople101366 »

https://photos.app.goo.gl/p7LsrKSrdwHxuHz26

can't craft advanced gas refineries MK 4

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

sarcalom wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:05 pm
Raznak wrote:
Thanks for your help!
I was having this problem after updating to angelssmelting_0.6.13, and I fixed it by downloading an older version (0.6.10) which still had the PNGs the game looks for, and copied 0.6.10's "entity" folder's contents into an unzipped 0.6.13's entity folder, then zipped it and my save works again!

P.S. thanks for the great mods!
This is a bug in ShinyAngelGFX, which has not been updated for a long time. You can install Artisanal Reskins: Angel's Mods alongside ShinyAngelGFX. That will fix this.

Emordnys
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Emordnys »

Angel's Industries removes the Kovarex encrichment process Recipe from the Research of the same name, resulting in a research which doesn't do anything.

https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comme ... ex_recipe/

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Emordnys wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:19 am
Angel's Industries removes the Kovarex encrichment process Recipe from the Research of the same name, resulting in a research which doesn't do anything.

As far as I recall, this is known and essentially intended. The research is kept in order not to break mod compatibility. Many mods assume the Kovarex tech exists and depend on it. However the Angel's mods introduce alternative nuclear processes that were meant to be played without the Kovarex process, which is why the recipe is deactivated.

Emordnys
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Emordnys »

valneq wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:48 am
Emordnys wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:19 am

As far as I recall, this is known and essentially intended. The research is kept in order not to break mod compatibility. Many mods assume the Kovarex tech exists and depend on it. However the Angel's mods introduce alternative nuclear processes that were meant to be played without the Kovarex process, which is why the recipe is deactivated.
It's only removed when using the Angel's Industries mod, however, which doesn't appear to focus on the nuclear energy end game. It feels very awkward when playing with Bob's and Angel's together, as there appears to be a missing progression step.

Would you mind going into detail as to what it is replaced with?

Return to “Angels Mods”