[boskid][1.1.0] Crash when loading a modded save (Error TransportLineGroup.cpp:44: members.count(related) was not true)

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
alefu
Inserter
Inserter

[boskid][1.1.0] Crash when loading a modded save (Error TransportLineGroup.cpp:44: members.count(related) was not true)

Post by alefu »

I just updated from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 and the game crashes reproducibly when I try to load my SeaBlock save file. (I click Continue in main menu)

Edit: In the mods menu all mods except Base mod are marked as "incompatible with current version of the game". But I guess it still should not crash on trying to load the save.
Attachments
0.18 SeaBlock.zip
(4.47 MiB) Downloaded 102 times
factorio-current.log
(11.74 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [boskid][1.1.0] Crash when loading a modded save (Error TransportLineGroup.cpp:44: members.count(related) was not tr

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report and a save file, it was really easy to find what was wrong having that file. Issue only happens when some belt related entities are removed due to prototype changes (mod removal), in this exact case it was removal of miniloaders that was causing the crash because without it some belts being sideloaded turned into regular curved belt (missing miniloader on the opposite side). Issue is now fixed for 1.1.1.

alefu
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [boskid][1.1.0] Crash when loading a modded save (Error TransportLineGroup.cpp:44: members.count(related) was not tr

Post by alefu »

Glad to help and thanks for the quick fix!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”