pypetroleumhandling changes.

Replaces resource spawning system, so that the distances between resources are much bigger. Railway is needed then.

Moderators: orzelek, Dark

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

pypetroleumhandling changes.

Post by kingarthur »

with changes made to pypetroleum handling we removed oil and tar as resources from the map gen and replaced them with bitumen seeps. the bitumen seeps are supposed to have very very low resources 1k-2.5k and never increasing as they should run out and are replaced with others based on specific requirements. ive tested this about a half a dozen times and i believe ive tweaked it to work the way i need it to for rso. ive attached the modified version of rso pyph ive tested.
Attachments
pypetroleumhandling.lua
bitumen seep
(795 Bytes) Downloaded 134 times

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: pypetroleumhandling changes.

Post by orzelek »

kingarthur wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:18 am
with changes made to pypetroleum handling we removed oil and tar as resources from the map gen and replaced them with bitumen seeps. the bitumen seeps are supposed to have very very low resources 1k-2.5k and never increasing as they should run out and are replaced with others based on specific requirements. ive tested this about a half a dozen times and i believe ive tweaked it to work the way i need it to for rso. ive attached the modified version of rso pyph ive tested.
Thx for config update.
I've just released new RSO with this config.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

:( not oil patches in generates
mk1 mk2 and others

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

From what I understood it was by design. You'd need to talk to Py mods devs for more info.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

yes it was by design

Return to “Resource Spawner Overhaul”