Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

theMightyMan
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by theMightyMan »

valneq wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:19 pm
while google might be your friend – blindly trusting your friends is not always a good idea ;-)
Especially not google lol, will take more care next time.

echilda
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by echilda »

I've unlocked Washing 2, but I can't seem to find the landfill recipe that uses mud, wither manually crafting or in an assembler. FNEI would suggest that I do have it unlocked. Using AngelBob from julius1701 to manage the dependencies. Any assitance appreciated as mud mud chests are looking a little full.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

echilda wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:11 am
I've unlocked Washing 2, but I can't seem to find the landfill recipe that uses mud, wither manually crafting or in an assembler. FNEI would suggest that I do have it unlocked. Using AngelBob from julius1701 to manage the dependencies. Any assitance appreciated as mud mud chests are looking a little full.
Cannot reproduce. Installing the AngelBob pack by julius1701 with default settings and researching Washing 2 does correctly unlock the recipe for landfill from mud. Need more context to reproduce. Do you use any additional mods? When in the tech screen, does Washing 2 correctly announce that it will unlock that recipe? When you just start a new game with your current settings, and type

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.technologies['water-washing-2'].researched=true
in the game console, can you make landfill from mud?

[edit] If you still don't know what is causing this, please upload a savefile showing the issue. Ideally a new one if it also happens with new saves.

echilda
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by echilda »

[Edit - updated mod list]

Hi,

On an new save and issuing the lua command, I can make the recipe for landfill with mud, so really not sure what caused this.

In my "corrupted" save, Washing 2 does have a landfill recipe attached to it. I'm using Bottleneck, FARL, FNEI, Module Inserter, Helmod and Squeak Through on top of the included mods.

Save attached, please try not to laugh too hard.

https://dropmefiles.com/g6Srg

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

When opening your (corrupted??) save, I can make landfill as intended:
mud-to-landfill.jpg
mud-to-landfill.jpg (235.29 KiB) Viewed 4034 times
Now I am really confused. What exactly is the issue?

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

echilda wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:11 am
Any assitance appreciated as mud mud chests are looking a little full.
You can mix mud + water to get viscous mud water and cycle it back into your washing, if you only need to get rid of mud, but don't really want to store the landfill, yet.

echilda
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by echilda »

valneq wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:06 pm
When opening your (corrupted??) save, I can make landfill as intended:
mud-to-landfill.jpg
Now I am really confused. What exactly is the issue?
Great, looks like I'm being an idiot. I'm using the search filter and its defaulting to the first recipe and I expected them to be together. Sorry for wasting your time!

Eule_69
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Eule_69 »

Hi,

is it intended or a bug:
The "Big Angel's Provider chest" requires Electronic Circuit Board, whereas all other Big chests require Basic electronic Board.

For Silos and Warehouses, boards are consistent.

Thanks.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Eule_69 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:17 pm
is it intended or a bug:
The "Big Angel's Provider chest" requires Electronic Circuit Board, whereas all other Big chests require Basic electronic Board.

For Silos and Warehouses, boards are consistent.
Big buffer chests also require Electronic circuit board. Based on that, I believe this is intended.
Regarding Silos and Warehouses, please see also
https://github.com/Arch666Angel/mods/issues/340

Eule_69
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Eule_69 »

Yes, i see...

Thanks for your fast response.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Eule_69 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:55 pm
Hi,

returning to factorio after a couple months and updated all Angel's/Bob's mods.
Is there a reason why you removed Bob's water barreling pumps (not the "Pump-Jack-Like" ones; the "Barreling Pump" which gives Water, Lithia water or ... don't remember now :-)?
Yes, i read the changelog of Angel's refining, so I see it's intended. But my factory uses them a lot. Losing it has a great impact for me.

Please, is it possible to have the choice in mod-settings to leave them in game? To be honest: Yours, with 60/sec, cannot replace the existing ones, though they are much more beautiful :-(
Apreciate your hard work and fully understand if you say no.

Thanks.
You can always stay with the old mod settings, or take the time to rework it. It's more of a balancing act and yes, now graphics :D I'm sorry to say no
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Bo4gZ
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bo4gZ »

Been scrolling through the numerous pages of posts here and decided to make a post about it,
in the hope of a response quicker than I can find a solution, if this issue has been mentioned before.

I'm nothing close to a .lua guru but I know i've fixed this once before, I just can't for the life of me remember how.

This pops up trying to start my game. Running the most recent updates for Angels Refining, Petro and Smelting(+ a bunch of decidedly
irrelevant mods regarding the issue).
And obviously bob's logistics.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Bo4gZ wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:39 am
Been scrolling through the numerous pages of posts here and decided to make a post about it,
in the hope of a response quicker than I can find a solution, if this issue has been mentioned before.

I'm nothing close to a .lua guru but I know i've fixed this once before, I just can't for the life of me remember how.

This pops up trying to start my game. Running the most recent updates for Angels Refining, Petro and Smelting(+ a bunch of decidedly
Cannot reproduce. Need more detailed information about exact modlist and versions. And ideally mod settings. Maybe a savefile to sync to?

[edit] Can you try to condense the modlist to a minimal set of mods that shows the issue?

Bo4gZ
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bo4gZ »

valneq wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:01 am
Bo4gZ wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:39 am

Cannot reproduce. Need more detailed information about exact modlist and versions. And ideally mod settings. Maybe a savefile to sync to?

[edit] Can you try to condense the modlist to a minimal set of mods that shows the issue?

Did some enabling and disabling and minimised it to this. Only getting the issue when Bob's assemblers is enabled
Hope this helps

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Bo4gZ wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:13 am
Did some enabling and disabling and minimised it to this. Only getting the issue when Bob's assemblers is enabled
Hope this helps
Confirmed. Cannot load this combination. However, adding Bob's Metals, Chemicals & Intermediates fixes the issue.

Bo4gZ
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bo4gZ »

valneq wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:19 am
Bo4gZ wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:13 am
Hope this helps
Confirmed. Cannot load this combination. However, adding Bob's Metals, Chemicals & Intermediates fixes the issue.
How bizarre hahaha. Thankyou for the replies, appreciate it

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Bo4gZ wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:50 am
How bizarre hahaha. Thankyou for the replies, appreciate it
It is actually crazier: https://github.com/Arch666Angel/mods/issues/453

Bo4gZ
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bo4gZ »

valneq wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:42 pm
Browsed through some of the files between bobsassembly and bobslogistics.
Found a thing in technology-updates.lua for bobslogistics
I think line 15 had advanced-oil-processing in between lubricant and oil-processing.
98% of the time I don't know what I'm doing, my knowledge of modding/coding/or otherwise, is next to nil.
With that in mind. I removed advanced-oil-processing, and suddenly my issue was gone :?

Edit: Feel a little bad after the fact. Technically the issue is more of a Bobsmods bug than an Angels one, atleast that's what i'm lead to believe

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Bo4gZ wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:15 pm
valneq wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:42 pm
Browsed through some of the files between bobsassembly and bobslogistics.
Found a thing in technology-updates.lua for bobslogistics
I think line 15 had advanced-oil-processing in between lubricant and oil-processing.
98% of the time I don't know what I'm doing, my knowledge of modding/coding/or otherwise, is next to nil.
With that in mind. I removed advanced-oil-processing, and suddenly my issue was gone :?

Edit: Feel a little bad after the fact. Technically the issue is more of a Bobsmods bug than an Angels one, atleast that's what i'm lead to believe
I don't think it's a good idea to be messing with anything in Bob's mods in this case, since this issue only arises with Angel's mods present. Angel's dev team is aware and someone will take a look at it soon.

Bo4gZ
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Bo4gZ »

Yea that's fair, atleast I hope all this helps to that end. Appreciate the devs, and looking forward to an update

Return to “Angels Mods”