Alt-F4 #13 - Megabase Archaeology

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
AlternativeFFFF
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Alt-F4 #13 - Megabase Archaeology

Post by AlternativeFFFF »

In this spookily coincidental issue 13 of Alt-F4 published on Friday 13th (it’s almost like we planned this), we focus on a single topic: building as many rocket defences as possible. What are rocket defences, you ask? Well, stringweasel is here to tell you, taking you back to a simpler time; the land of Factorio 0.11.

Continue reading: https://alt-f4.blog/ALTF4-13/

conn11
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Alt-F4 #13 - Megabase Archaeology

Post by conn11 »

Impressed work. What a monumental task building such a beast. But also porting it to 1.0. I remember quitting a pre 0.15. steam powered base after the changes made to the boilers.

I would also voice my support including the circuit build in the main menu simulation. Maybe there should even be some sort of best of community spotlighting of significant work for the main menu.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

conn11 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:23 pm
I would also voice my support including the circuit build in the main menu simulation. Maybe there should even be some sort of best of community spotlighting of significant work for the main menu.
Great idea for a mod.

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

I didn't know that the Alien Artifact came from somewhere: I thought it was made up.

Something else surprising is that the base doesn't even look too huge (not including the outposts) I guess before all the tools we have now base building was just way harder.
Last edited by NotRexButCaesar on Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

AlternativeFFFF
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AlternativeFFFF »

AmericanPatriot wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:17 pm
I didn't know that the Alien Artifact came from somewhere: I thought it was made up.
Hehehe sneaky advertising: https://alt-f4.blog/ALTF4-6/#alien-arti ... technology

Return to “General discussion”