[MOD 0.18.x] KenirasRandomRecipes

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Kenira
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.18.x] KenirasRandomRecipes

Post by Kenira »

The problem is your expectations of what the mod does :P The mod is working as intended. The ingredients are randomized. 103 solar panels, 129 accumulators in the one screenshot - default is 100 for each. And all the other item properties like assembler speeds, inserter speeds, belt speeds etc. This is what the mod does, it randomizes the numbers, to make you design new layouts for optimal ratios.

If you want a mod that randomizes the *type* of ingredients in recipes, look into randotorio or randomizer.

If you want bigger variance in cost, ramp up the randomization range.

LordChristios
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by LordChristios »

OOOOOOOH!!! Please excuse my stupidity. I misunderstood what the mod does actually. Yes i thought it randomised everything including item recipes.
Terribly sorry again. And thanks for the help anyways ^^ . Can i use it in conjunction with these other randomization mods?
And should i delete my previous posts. They serve no real purpose except making me cringe at this point..

Kenira
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Kenira »

No worries ^^
Yes they work together; i just started a game with this mod and randomizer a few days ago and so far didn't encounter any issues.

LordChristios
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by LordChristios »

Alright nice! Thank you very much. Amazing job on the mod actually.. quality stuff.. now that i know how it works xd.. aand i hope you have a fantastic day!

GrimerX
Inserter
Inserter

Post by GrimerX »

@Kenira, here is the save file that reproduces the issue in https://mods.factorio.com/mod/zKenirasR ... 64f5dc25ed. You'll have to add your mod to it after you sync to this save.

Thanks for taking a look!
Attachments
GrimerX K2SE v2.zip
(7.35 MiB) Downloaded 188 times

Return to “Mods”