How to go back to 18.26 on Steam

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Cylindryk
Inserter
Inserter

How to go back to 18.26 on Steam

Post by Cylindryk »

Hello.
Like in topic: how to go back to version 18.26?
I was happily playing it, since at this version my modlist was stable, today I see that version was... deleted?
I want to play my factory, now, again, I can't even load it - mods are not agreeing with new version.
How could you do that? :(

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: How to go back to 18.26 on Steam

Post by boskid »

From what i remember we have limited amount of slots for different versions on steam, so to release newer version, sometimes we need to remove older experimental ones. Nothing you can do in steam. You can download exact version from factorio.com but it will not integrate with steam.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

You can get it from https://www.factorio.com/download/archive, but you should be able to load your save in the latest version as well.

Cylindryk
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Cylindryk »

I don't care about integration with steam - I will just delete steam version and add it as third-party game. Doesn't matter for me.

@Loewchen - save alone, problably right. But to do that, first I would need to update my mods, since some changes in base game, and, well, because of that in my game LTN breaks and stops working - I still don't know why, and author says, even when faced with evidence, that is something I done, and, in shorts, says "buck you".

So that's the reason I'm still playing 18.26. Becuase I kinda don't want to start again when I have over 1k hours in my map...

Return to “Technical Help”