oversight: programmable speaker doesn't have 0.18.31 "show circuit network" feature

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
slippycheeze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

oversight: programmable speaker doesn't have 0.18.31 "show circuit network" feature

Post by slippycheeze »

G'day. The 0.18.31 release added the feature:
Hovering over the circuit network id in the entity circuit control window will now show a tooltip with the circuit network contents.
The programmable speaker doesn't have that field, which is annoying because I can never remember exactly what signal the accumulator puts out for charge percent when I'm hooking one up... ;) (Confirmed by a second player on the discord mod-making channel.)

Seems like an oversight in the original work, but hopefully one that is easy and fast to fix. Thanks!

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: oversight: programmable speaker doesn't have 0.18.31 "show circuit network" feature

Post by Twinsen »

It's a minor issue I'm aware of. It didn't fit with the pattern I was implementing so I didn't go this far.
Maybe some day I'll add it.
The signals should be visible in the accumulator window so it's not a huge issue.

Return to “Minor issues”