Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

PascalDUFOUR
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by PascalDUFOUR »

0.18 all newest angel

it seems like that Bio-processing block-3 could not craft by anyway, as well as all entities needed.
i couldn't find any technology to unlock the recipe?

and i check the three other advanced processing block-3 ( metal, chemical & extraction), they also can't be crafted as well

Mod with BOB, partly AAI, realistic reactor, and clown

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Ecu wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:46 am
Noticed this error when I started a new game...
Error.png

Edit: Here's another couple...
Another Error.png

Here's my mod list...
Mod List.png

Edit: Wanted to add that when I got these errors, I had Industries installed, but only the default features enabled in settings. By enabling all the features, I no longer seem to have recipe issues.
I fixed the smelting errors for the next release already. Not sure if you need that other recipe at all, will leave that be for now. I would recommend just enabled industry overhaul to have a pure angel run (new feature). The component and science overhaul is up to you, those are not needed if you do not want them.
PascalDUFOUR wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 am
0.18 all newest angel

it seems like that Bio-processing block-3 could not craft by anyway, as well as all entities needed.

and i check the three other advanced processing block-3 ( metal, chemical & extraction), they also can't be crafted as well

The advanced processing blocks are not used yet, they should not be used either in entities. Can you show a screenshot of a recipe, I bet it shows another mod is altering the recipe, adding those advanced processing blocks, it can not be angel, as we did not implement those yet.
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

PascalDUFOUR
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by PascalDUFOUR »

lovely_santa wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:47 am
Ecu wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:46 am
Noticed this error when I started a new game...
Error.png

Edit: Here's another couple...
Another Error.png

Here's my mod list...
Mod List.png

Edit: Wanted to add that when I got these errors, I had Industries installed, but only the default features enabled in settings. By enabling all the features, I no longer seem to have recipe issues.
I fixed the smelting errors for the next release already. Not sure if you need that other recipe at all, will leave that be for now. I would recommend just enabled industry overhaul to have a pure angel run (new feature). The component and science overhaul is up to you, those are not needed if you do not want them.
PascalDUFOUR wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 am
0.18 all newest angel

The advanced processing blocks are not used yet, they should not be used either in entities. Can you show a screenshot of a recipe, I bet it shows another mod is altering the recipe, adding those advanced processing blocks, it can not be angel, as we did not implement those yet.
look, those entities needs advanced processing block, i want to update the entity, but i don't have other recipes.
i use FNEI to check the recipe, the mk2 or 3 buildings have only one recipe to craft?

Ecu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Ecu »

lovely_santa wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:47 am

Yeah, I hadn't realized I needed to enable them to get the intended experience. I've got Industries fully enabled now. Quite an overhaul to the experience, but I am finding it quite enjoyable.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

PascalDUFOUR wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:27 pm
look, those entities needs advanced processing block, i want to update the entity, but i don't have other recipes.
i use FNEI to check the recipe, the mk2 or 3 buildings have only one recipe to craft?
Thanks for the picture, I didn't realize that, it is fixed for the next release of industries, they should use the production blocks instead.
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Pacheco
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Pacheco »

Got this error at start, full Angel's and some QoL mods

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Pacheco wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:31 pm

I checked this, and this is no error on angels mods. Squeekthrough is changing the bounding boxes on the entities, but itseems like it is inconsistent. All boxes are the same on the algae farms on angels mods. You should report this to squeekthrough instead.

Pacheco
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Pacheco »

lovely_santa wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:59 pm
Pacheco wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:31 pm

I checked this, and this is no error on angels mods. Squeekthrough is changing the bounding boxes on the entities, but itseems like it is inconsistent. All boxes are the same on the algae farms on angels mods. You should report this to squeekthrough instead.
Okay, I'll post it at his mod portal then :)

Pacheco
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Pacheco »

Is tech Archive 1 supossed to not be craftable?

Seraph91P
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Seraph91P »

Hey,

is it only me or does the "automatic" handcrafting not work?
Evertime when I try to craft something it says I dont have the recources for it but I have all of them.
When I craft them myself its fine. Was this changed ?
I have the latest mods Angels + bobs and some qol.

Thank You in advance!

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Pacheco wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:27 pm

You get one at the start of a game. If you lost it, suicide and you'll get a new one normally. If this didn't work, please report back how you lost it.
Seraph91P wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:46 pm
Hey,

Evertime when I try to craft something it says I dont have the recources for it but I have all of them.

Thank You in advance!
It has a limit build in by the base game, but if there are multiple ways of creating something, it only prefers 1 of them. I think it prefers to create grey boards from paper over wood for example (as paper is again made from wood, more efficient). This specific one with grey boards I will try and fix to prevent it to be used in handcrafting automaticaly, so it will go for the wood.

What specific recipe are you stuck on? (try crafting each ingredient backwards untill it says you can craft something, then look what recipe it doesn't want to craft by hand, there will probably be another recipe for it.

Seraph91P
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Seraph91P »

lovely_santa wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:04 pm
Pacheco wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:27 pm

You get one at the start of a game. If you lost it, suicide and you'll get a new one normally. If this didn't work, please report back how you lost it.
Seraph91P wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:46 pm
Hey,

Thank You in advance!
It has a limit build in by the base game, but if there are multiple ways of creating something, it only prefers 1 of them. I think it prefers to create grey boards from paper over wood for example (as paper is again made from wood, more efficient). This specific one with grey boards I will try and fix to prevent it to be used in handcrafting automaticaly, so it will go for the wood.

What specific recipe are you stuck on? (try crafting each ingredient backwards untill it says you can craft something, then look what recipe it doesn't want to craft by hand, there will probably be another recipe for it.
Hi,

at some point it is every recipe. I have to craft everthing up to the point where I can craft what I actualy want. See Screenshot attached!

Thank You
Attachments
Missing Materials
Missing Materials
2020-03-28 11_55_18-Factorio 0.18.17.png (363.77 KiB) Viewed 4397 times

Laar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Laar »

I just noticed that concrete bricks can only be placed at 4+ tiles away from water, while normal concrete can be placed directly at the waters edge. Is this is a bug/historic or intended?

PascalDUFOUR
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by PascalDUFOUR »

a question about bio-processing
i use all angel and bob mod, i find that the green tier tech needs green board, and the board needs liquid resin. however resin can only craft by bio-resin at first. other techs are all after green tier tech. and resin is made from raw bio-resin in this tech, and it is made from temperate tree seed, which needs temperate tree seed generator.
so my question is waht if i cannot find any temperate tree in the map, the game is over? or there're all 3 kinds of tree in the map, i'm too unlucky to find them all?

triktor
Inserter
Inserter

Post by triktor »

The Motor Casing recipes that use colland and non expendable molds are not craftable. I guess they should be crafted in the Strand Casting Machine, but they are not

Merssedes
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Merssedes »

Error while running setup for entity prototype "oil-refinery" (assembling-machine): fast_replaceable_group must be set when next_upgrade is set.
Mods to disable: angelspetrochem 0.9.5
Enabled mods:
* base 0.18.17
* angelsrefining 0.11.7
* angelspetrochem 0.9.5

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Seraph91P wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:56 am
lovely_santa wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Hi,

at some point it is every recipe. I have to craft everthing up to the point where I can craft what I actualy want. See Screenshot attached!

Thank You
As I said in my post, this is indeed the grey circuit. Factorio always prefers 1 recipe over the other. It makes sense (especialy for the early game handcrafting) to prefer the wood recipe over the paper recipe for handcrafting. I've changed this, but now it will happen the other way around when you have paper, which you should automate at that point anyway. Implemented for the next release of industries.
grey-circuit.PNG
grey-circuit.PNG (340.74 KiB) Viewed 4279 times
Laar wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:39 pm
I just noticed that concrete bricks can only be placed at 4+ tiles away from water, while normal concrete can be placed directly at the waters edge. Is this is a bug/historic or intended?
It's because it was like that back in the day. I've fixed it for the next release of angels smelting. I've also made the range of clay brick closer to the water. Since water and clay doesn't mix well, you can't lay it exactly to the water.
PascalDUFOUR wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:13 pm
a question about bio-processing
i use all angel and bob mod, i find that the green tier tech needs green board, and the board needs liquid resin. however resin can only craft by bio-resin at first. other techs are all after green tier tech. and resin is made from raw bio-resin in this tech, and it is made from temperate tree seed, which needs temperate tree seed generator.
so my question is waht if i cannot find any temperate tree in the map, the game is over? or there're all 3 kinds of tree in the map, i'm too unlucky to find them all?
We did some testing about trees a while back, they should all spawn in your world, so you just seem a bit unlucky? I just reran this on a very small area around my starting area (only has 200K trees as reference count) and I already got some. Depending on your area and moisture settings, you'll have more of one kind than the other probably.
tree_test.png
tree_test.png (145.5 KiB) Viewed 4279 times
triktor wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:18 pm
The Motor Casing recipes that use colland and non expendable molds are not craftable. I guess they should be crafted in the Strand Casting Machine, but they are not
Can you show a screenshot? Maybe some other mod is messing with it? They all show up as castable for me using all BA mods (or even pure angel).
casting.PNG
casting.PNG (643.04 KiB) Viewed 4279 times
Merssedes wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:58 am
Error while running setup for entity prototype "oil-refinery" (assembling-machine): fast_replaceable_group must be set when next_upgrade is set.
Mods to disable: angelspetrochem 0.9.5
Enabled mods:
* base 0.18.17
* angelsrefining 0.11.7
* angelspetrochem 0.9.5
Already reported multiple times and fixed for the next release. See this post for a hotfix.

triktor
Inserter
Inserter

Post by triktor »

Yep, you're right, it's another mod, Im trying to find it now

triktor
Inserter
Inserter

Post by triktor »

Found it, it was (is) shinyAngelsGFX, Ill report it to him

triktor
Inserter
Inserter

Post by triktor »

One more thig, when using angel's industries with components, plus bob's warfare, there are two groups in the crafting menu that only contain two items each:

Vanilla Intermediates only has Medium and Large attack drone frame
Bob's Materials only has cotton gunpowder and petrol jelly

Having two entire groups for just four items is bothersome, sould the frames be moved to the combat section, and the other two (cotton gunpowder and petrol jelly), to the Bob's intermediates section (where the cordite recipe is)? Or any other group, just not an empty one

Return to “Angels Mods”