[0.18] Please post bugs and balance issues here.

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

evandy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.18] Please post bugs and balance issues here.

Post by evandy »

bobingabout wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:00 pm
bouncebag wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:25 pm
0.18.16 Fixed tank graphics, broken bobwarfare 18.2 and bobvehicleequipment 18.1
Looks like Factorio 0.18.16 changed something to do with tank graphics. I'll probably have to update the mod or something.

However, the game doesn't seem to crash for me... what settings are you using?
For what it's worth, I'm getting the same error.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

evandy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:34 pm
bobingabout wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:00 pm
bouncebag wrote:
0.18.16 Fixed tank graphics, broken bobwarfare 18.2 and bobvehicleequipment 18.1
Looks like Factorio 0.18.16 changed something to do with tank graphics. I'll probably have to update the mod or something.

However, the game doesn't seem to crash for me... what settings are you using?
For what it's worth, I'm getting the same error.
I think I see the issue.
the HR sprite went up in res... things might not line up correctly, but the game won't crash.
the Non-HR sprite however went DOWN in res, which would lead to this error.

So only people running in standard definition, not high res mode, would see the error.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

bouncebag wrote:
Fixed in warfare 0.18.3.
Equipment (as stated in your screenshot) doesn't need a fix, it's just listed because it also edits the same entity trying to load that graphic, Tank2 and Tank3. The only edits it does is to add a grid, which is unrelated to the graphics issue.
I also have a Patreon.

bouncebag
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by bouncebag »

bobingabout wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:39 pm
bouncebag wrote:
Fixed in warfare 0.18.3.
Equipment (as stated in your screenshot) doesn't need a fix, it's just listed because it also edits the same entity trying to load that graphic, Tank2 and Tank3. The only edits it does is to add a grid, which is unrelated to the graphics issue.
Thank you

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Bob's vehicle equipment and Bob's warfare are a bit inconsistent with respect to naming things: They use "MK1" on some items, techs, and equipment. In contrast, all other Bob's mods don't add "MK1" to items/entities/equipment of the first tier.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

valneq wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 pm
Bob's vehicle equipment and Bob's warfare are a bit inconsistent with respect to naming things: They use "MK1" on some items, techs, and equipment. In contrast, all other Bob's mods don't add "MK1" to items/entities/equipment of the first tier.
This mirrors the base game.

take a look at the power armour, shield, battery etc, and then compare it to say... assembling machines.
I also have a Patreon.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

In the base game version 0.18 the personal battery, power armor, energy shield have no "MK1" on tier 1, only at the second tier they have "MK2". This may have been different in the past. And it is true that the assembling machines don't have any MK in the base game, but the assembling machine tier 1 has an explicit "1" in its name. It is weird enough that I never realized that :shock:

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

Now that I come to think of it: In the base game, the only things with a "MK" are military based. How come then that Bob's mods add non-military entities/items with MK2, such as Locomotive MK2, Pump MK2, Beacon MK2, and Compressor MK2?

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

valneq wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:55 pm
Now that I come to think of it: In the base game, the only things with a "MK" are military based. How come then that Bob's mods add non-military entities/items with MK2, such as Locomotive MK2, Pump MK2, Beacon MK2, and Compressor MK2?
nearly everything in bobs mods had MK2 etc in their name if they were a higher tier.
I removed the MK from a lot of their names.
Locomotives works, but pump, beacon and compressor probably shouldn't have the mK in the name.
I also have a Patreon.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

bobingabout wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:16 am
valneq wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:55 pm
nearly everything in bobs mods had MK2 etc in their name if they were a higher tier.
I removed the MK from a lot of their names.
Locomotives works, but pump, beacon and compressor probably shouldn't have the mK in the name.
you could just call them all Binford 6100.

clampi
Inserter
Inserter

Post by clampi »

Hello Bob,

For burner lab you have inconsistent icon specifications between entity and item.
Item (bobtech/prototypes/item/item.lua)

Code: Select all

icon = "__bobtech__/graphics/icons/lab-red.png",
    icon_size = 32,
Entity (bobtech/prototypes/entity/entity.lua)

icon = "__base__/graphics/icons/lab.png",
    icon_size = 32,
My guess is that for entity, you forgot to put your icon ("__bobtech__/graphics/icons/lab-red.png"). If you still want to go with the base game one, icon_size must be 64 though. If you look @ Bonuses screen, you will see all the lab speed bonuses and the burner lab has incorrectly sized icon.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

clampi wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:45 am
Hello Bob,

For burner lab you have inconsistent icon specifications between entity and item.
Item (bobtech/prototypes/item/item.lua)

icon = "__bobtech__/graphics/icons/lab-red.png",
    icon_size = 32,
Entity (bobtech/prototypes/entity/entity.lua)

icon = "__base__/graphics/icons/lab.png",
    icon_size = 32,
My guess is that for entity, you forgot to put your icon ("__bobtech__/graphics/icons/lab-red.png"). If you still want to go with the base game one, icon_size must be 64 though. If you look @ Bonuses screen, you will see all the lab speed bonuses and the burner lab has incorrectly sized icon.
will fix
I also have a Patreon.

MrNukealizer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by MrNukealizer »

The Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates mod has an issue where it breaks several other mods any time the modlist changes (including when any mod or Factorio itself updates). The effects I've personally seen are long reach mods having their effects reset, the Creative Mode crafting category disappearing, and logistic requests and autotrash settings being deleted when the logistics tab is available without research because of Even Distribution.

Removing the call to force.reset_technology_effects() in control.lua fixes the problem. If there's some way to reset only what's needed instead of calling that, it could avoid such problems.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

MrNukealizer wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:32 pm
The Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates mod has an issue where it breaks several other mods any time the modlist changes (including when any mod or Factorio itself updates). The effects I've personally seen are long reach mods having their effects reset, the Creative Mode crafting category disappearing, and logistic requests and autotrash settings being deleted when the logistics tab is available without research because of Even Distribution.

Removing the call to force.reset_technology_effects() in control.lua fixes the problem. If there's some way to reset only what's needed instead of calling that, it could avoid such problems.
Yes... and no.

The yes part is... if all I was concerned about is changes between updates, then yes, that is possible via migrations, and requires me to write a huge list of if else checks to unlock newly added items on old technology that may have previously been researched... or remove them if it was moved to a different technology.
The no part is... Settings. Many of the settings in my mods add or remove equipment, the revamp mod completely restructures the technology tree and it's unlocks. in theory I could write a huge convoluted list of what technologies unlock which recipes in every possible configuration, which means accounting for if certain mods are installed in many cases... and if items even exist at all... basically "Write the entire mod twice".

It's just a whole lot easier to tell the game to recalculate it all for me, I mean, that's why it exists in the first place, so that you can tell the game "things have changed, recalculate what's unlocked for me."
I also have a Patreon.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

MrNukealizer wrote:

sounds like a bug in those other mods.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

ptx0 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:10 pm
MrNukealizer wrote:

sounds like a bug in those other mods.
not entirely true... You could say I'm being a dick by using that function, however, it's a base game function that you can't guarantee won't be called, so many mods expect it to be called in control.lua like I do in bobplates (note, that's one reason why it's only in bobplates, so people can set it as an optional dependancy to force it to happen first) and then rebuild their unlocks table.

Of course it doesn't fix the issue of logistic requests and autotrash settings being deleted, but you could get around this by putting the unlock for them on a hidden dummy technology, and instead of just enabling the options, unlock the technology instead.
I also have a Patreon.

kirazy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by kirazy »

...I had been wondering why my creative mod settings break every time I start the game with a new iteration of my mod.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

kirazy wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:55 pm
...I had been wondering why my creative mod settings break every time I start the game with a new iteration of my mod.
I basically asked the Devs at the time, when they added settings... how should I handle a change in settings changing what a technology unlocks, and they threw that command at me, so I used it.

it was actually a while later when people started complaining I shouldn't be using it.
I also have a Patreon.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Hello Bob,

the library mod logs the following errors, not game breaking, only logging:

112.332 Script @__boblibrary__/recipe-functions.lua:94: stack traceback:
	__boblibrary__/recipe-functions.lua:94: in function 'replace_ingredient'
	...ogistics__/prototypes/recipe/roboport-recipe-updates.lua:10: in main chunk
	[C]: in function 'require'
	__boblogistics__/data-updates.lua:1: in main chunk
 112.332 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:27: Recipe bob-roboport-2 does not exist.
 112.333 Script @__boblibrary__/recipe-functions.lua:94: stack traceback:
	...ogistics__/prototypes/recipe/roboport-recipe-updates.lua:63: in main chunk
 112.333 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:27: Recipe bob-roboport-3 does not exist.
 112.334 Script @__boblibrary__/recipe-functions.lua:94: stack traceback:
	...ogistics__/prototypes/recipe/roboport-recipe-updates.lua:119: in main chunk
 112.334 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:27: Recipe bob-roboport-4 does not exist.

142.623 Script @__boblibrary__/technology-functions.lua:30: stack traceback:
	__boblibrary__/technology-functions.lua:30: in function 'replace_science_pack'
	__extendedangels__/prototypes/technology-overrides.lua:43: in main chunk
	__extendedangels__/data-updates.lua:14: in main chunk
 142.623 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:13: Technology logistic-warehouses-3 does not exist.
	__extendedangels__/prototypes/technology-overrides.lua:44: in main chunk
 142.623 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:13: Technology logistic-warehouses-4 does not exist.
	__extendedangels__/prototypes/technology-overrides.lua:45: in main chunk
 142.623 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:13: Technology warehouses-4 does not exist.

Also some sprites need to have mipmap level set:

255.169 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobassembly__/graphics/icons/chemical-plant-3.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.172 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobassembly__/graphics/icons/new-colors/assembling-machine-2.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.172 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobassembly__/graphics/icons/new-colors/assembling-machine-3.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.189 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobequipment__/graphics/equipment/personal-roboport-mk1-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.189 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobequipment__/graphics/equipment/personal-roboport-mk2-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.190 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobequipment__/graphics/icons/battery-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.191 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobequipment__/graphics/icons/battery-mk2-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.193 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobequipment__/graphics/icons/fusion-reactor-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.194 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobequipment__/graphics/icons/solar-panel-equipment-1.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.596 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/blue-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.596 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/blue-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.596 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/blue-stack-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.596 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/blue-stack-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.597 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/purple-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.598 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/purple-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.598 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/purple-stack-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.598 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/purple-stack-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.598 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/red-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.599 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/red-stack-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.599 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/red-stack-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.599 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/yellow-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.605 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/repair-pack.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.613 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/robots/construction-robot-1.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.614 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/robots/logistic-robot-1.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.707 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobplates__/graphics/icons/battery-red.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.719 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobplates__/graphics/icons/nuclear/nuclear-fuel-reprocessing.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.763 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobpower__/graphics/icons/heat-pipe-2.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.763 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobpower__/graphics/icons/heat-pipe-3.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.763 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobpower__/graphics/icons/oil-boiler.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.854 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobwarfare__/graphics/icons/distractor.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.856 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobwarfare__/graphics/icons/fire-capsule.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.

Cu, steinio.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

steinio wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:02 am
Hello Bob,

the library mod logs the following errors, not game breaking, only logging:

112.332 Script @__boblibrary__/recipe-functions.lua:94: stack traceback:
	...ogistics__/prototypes/recipe/roboport-recipe-updates.lua:10: in main chunk
 112.332 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:27: Recipe bob-roboport-2 does not exist.
 112.333 Script @__boblibrary__/recipe-functions.lua:94: stack traceback:
	...ogistics__/prototypes/recipe/roboport-recipe-updates.lua:63: in main chunk
 112.333 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:27: Recipe bob-roboport-3 does not exist.
 112.334 Script @__boblibrary__/recipe-functions.lua:94: stack traceback:
	...ogistics__/prototypes/recipe/roboport-recipe-updates.lua:119: in main chunk
 112.334 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:27: Recipe bob-roboport-4 does not exist.

__extendedangels__/prototypes/technology-overrides.lua:43: in main chunk
 142.623 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:13: Technology logistic-warehouses-3 does not exist.
	__extendedangels__/prototypes/technology-overrides.lua:44: in main chunk
 142.623 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:13: Technology logistic-warehouses-4 does not exist.
	__extendedangels__/prototypes/technology-overrides.lua:45: in main chunk
 142.623 Script @__boblibrary__/error-functions.lua:13: Technology warehouses-4 does not exist.

Looks like you have Roboports turned off, but the functions are still calling to replace ingredients in their recipes.

Also, Logistic warehouses, that's not even my mod, nice to know other people are using the library.
steinio wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:02 am

Also some sprites need to have mipmap level set:

255.169 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobassembly__/graphics/icons/chemical-plant-3.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.172 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobassembly__/graphics/icons/new-colors/assembling-machine-2.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.172 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobassembly__/graphics/icons/new-colors/assembling-machine-3.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.189 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobequipment__/graphics/equipment/personal-roboport-mk1-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.189 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobequipment__/graphics/equipment/personal-roboport-mk2-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.190 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobequipment__/graphics/icons/battery-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.191 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobequipment__/graphics/icons/battery-mk2-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.193 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobequipment__/graphics/icons/fusion-reactor-equipment.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.194 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobequipment__/graphics/icons/solar-panel-equipment-1.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.596 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/blue-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.596 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/blue-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.596 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/blue-stack-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.596 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/blue-stack-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.597 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/purple-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.598 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/purple-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.598 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/purple-stack-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.598 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/purple-stack-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.598 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/red-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.599 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/red-stack-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.599 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/red-stack-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.599 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/inserter/yellow-filter-inserter.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.605 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/repair-pack.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.613 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/robots/construction-robot-1.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.614 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __boblogistics__/graphics/icons/robots/logistic-robot-1.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.707 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 64x64} from __bobplates__/graphics/icons/battery-red.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {64,0; 32x32} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.719 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobplates__/graphics/icons/nuclear/nuclear-fuel-reprocessing.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.763 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobpower__/graphics/icons/heat-pipe-2.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.763 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobpower__/graphics/icons/heat-pipe-3.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.763 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobpower__/graphics/icons/oil-boiler.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.854 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobwarfare__/graphics/icons/distractor.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.
 255.856 Warning! Sprite at {0,0; 32x32} from __bobwarfare__/graphics/icons/fire-capsule.png is defined with 4 mipmap levels, but level 1 is expected to be at {32,0; 16x16} which is out of bounds of the source image.

Cu, steinio.
Yeah, that's because all the base game stuff changed icons to be size 64 with 4 mipmaps, wherever I'm replacing an icon, I would have set the icon size to 32, but haven't updated it to 0.18 to set icon_mipmaps = nil yet.
if it isn't crashing, there's little urgency to fix the issue. I was aware of this log though.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”