[MOD 0.16.36+] Rampant Arsenal

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Molay
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.36+] Rampant Arsenal

Post by Molay »

I think there's something wrong with the minigun. I can often empty entire clips without killing a single medium biter. With the standard vanilla submachine gun I just need a few shots. It's proving to be a significant downgrade over the submachine gun. And less reliable than the pistol. Something must be buggy. Looking at the stats it should be superior in every way?

sHORTYWZ
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sHORTYWZ »

Molay wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:54 pm
I think there's something wrong with the minigun. I can often empty entire clips without killing a single medium biter. With the standard vanilla submachine gun I just need a few shots. It's proving to be a significant downgrade over the submachine gun. And less reliable than the pistol. Something must be buggy. Looking at the stats it should be superior in every way?
Based on visual cues, it seems like there's some issue regarding the targeting - it looks like it tries to shoot short of your target.

sHORTYWZ
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sHORTYWZ »

Hi - is it possible to add some options to enable / disable bits of this that overlap with the 'Power Armor MK3' mod?

Veden
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Veden »

sHORTYWZ wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:22 pm
Hi - is it possible to add some options to enable / disable bits of this that overlap with the 'Power Armor MK3' mod?
What are the overlapping pieces?

sHORTYWZ
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sHORTYWZ »

Veden wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:16 pm
The MK3 Power Armor, and all of the associated equipment: generator, battery, shield(s).

Veden
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Veden »

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:05 pm
Veden wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:16 pm
The MK3 Power Armor, and all of the associated equipment: generator, battery, shield(s).
Could you make a bulleted list of the things that needed to be hidden?

Meiseside
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Meiseside »

Hi I'm sharing my testworld in this replay with the repair-walls bug.
Thanks for looking at.
Attachments
Mauertest.zip
(3.4 MiB) Downloaded 110 times

Malorn
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Malorn »

So... interesting point, the nuclear train, tank, and car are all inferior to their normal variants. At least when those normal variants are fueled using rocket fuel. Slower, less acceleration, etc.

Perhaps this should be adjusted, as they are far more expensive to produce?

Nop902
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Nop902 »

I have noticed a bug when playing with this and bob's warfare mod. The turret extra damage research does not also apply to the upgraded versions of the turret from the bob's mods.

nyctodarkmatter
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by nyctodarkmatter »

Despite Rampant's difficulties (I hate Sapper biters!), I've been really enjoying Rampant and Rampant Arsenal so far, but I do have a point of contention and confusion. Why do walls take Poison damage? Wouldn't it make sense for walls to have 100% resistance to Poison, considering biter bases don't take damage from Poison? I am using AAI Industry and Dectorio walls as well, and I know you can't necessarily factor in for them, but I don't understand why base walls or walls from Rampant Arsenal take Poison damage.

Maul_Junior
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Maul_Junior »

I cannot for the life of me figure out what ammo the Light Artillery uses. am I missing something, or is it lost in the mix of the other mods I'm playing?

the tech unlock screen shows only the artillery piece itself and the targetter.

Return to β€œMods”