Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: pY Fusion Energy - Discussion

Post by dragon »

kingarthur wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:06 am
dragon wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:38 am
hi im testing your update and i keep getting this every time20190925132853_1.jpg
this should be fixed now
i didn't know it needed the ore pack as well. thanks for the fix

ShadowGlass
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShadowGlass »

In the 1.4.9 update, The nexelit matrix recipe was changed, (wood->treated wood), and this line was also added to the recipe:

Code: Select all

:replace_ingredient("treated-wood", "phenolicboard")
But this doesn't work, since PyFE is loaded before PyHT, so the phenolic board doesn't exist at this point. It should go into the PyHT data-updates.lua.

Joney86
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Joney86 »

otakushowboat wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:44 pm
Issue caused by game version 17.60:

Laser turrets now require blue science. Laser turrets are required for molybdenum mines. Molybdenum plates are required for aramid, which is required for stainless steel, silicon wafers, and cladded cores, which are part of circuit board 2 production, which is required for blue science.

Basically, there is a soft lock now when trying to get blue science due to the requirement for laser turrets for molybdenum mines.

There are mods that revert the 17.60 changes that people can use in the interim if they want to progress past this soft lock prior to it being fixed in the mod itself, or do not use 17.60.
Same problem here: chemical science pack -> stainless steel -> aramid -> molybdenum plate -> molybdenum chain needs agitator + thickener -> electric engine unit -> electric engine unit research (needs chemical science pack) -> lubricant research -> adcanced oil processing research -> needs chemical science pack.

factorio version: 0.17.69, py coal: 1.4.8, py fusion: 1.5.0, py industry: 1.3.6, py raw ores: 1.8.1

Pridesfall
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Pridesfall »

Joney86 wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:14 am

Laser turrets now require blue science. Laser turrets are required for molybdenum mines. Molybdenum plates are required for aramid, which is required for stainless steel, silicon wafers, and cladded cores, which are part of circuit board 2 production, which is required for blue science.

Basically, there is a soft lock now when trying to get blue science due to the requirement for laser turrets for molybdenum mines.

There are mods that revert the 17.60 changes that people can use in the interim if they want to progress past this soft lock prior to it being fixed in the mod itself, or do not use 17.60.
Same problem here: chemical science pack -> stainless steel -> aramid -> molybdenum plate -> molybdenum chain needs agitator + thickener -> electric engine unit -> electric engine unit research (needs chemical science pack) -> lubricant research -> adcanced oil processing research -> needs chemical science pack.

factorio version: 0.17.69, py coal: 1.4.8, py fusion: 1.5.0, py industry: 1.3.6, py raw ores: 1.8.1
I'm running full Py, with petroleum handling, and both the agitator and thickener use regular engine units, not electric. Not a perfect comparison but are you using other mods?

Edit- I decided to check without petroleum handling, to prolong needing to study, and can confirm that the thickener needs the electric engine units.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Pridesfall wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:47 pm

I'm running full Py, with petroleum handling, and both the agitator and thickener use regular engine units, not electric. Not a perfect comparison but are you using other mods?

Edit- I decided to check without petroleum handling, to prolong needing to study, and can confirm that the thickener needs the electric engine units.
Ok. I've made py aware and we* will get this looked into and sorted. Expect a fix sometime tomorrow

* by we I mean me and I've been awake for to damn long so as soon as I get up I'll look into it and make an adjustment

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

this should be fixed now in v1.5.1

Joney86
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Joney86 »

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi kingarthur,

the advanced oilprocessing need the fix too.. :D

advanced oil -> lubricant -> electric engine

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:41 pm
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi kingarthur,

the advanced oilprocessing need the fix too.. :D

advanced oil -> lubricant -> electric engine
I fixed both of them. Maybe the migration didnt update it or something. I'll double check it soon

Mecejide
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mecejide »

Even with the "enable mk02-mk04 pyfusion machines" setting active, the mk02-mk04 versions of the Xyhiphoe-pool, GenLab, and Kmauts Enclosure cannot be crafted.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Vnanadium pulp 2 is now using iron oxide instead of crushed iron
Aaaaaaaand my Vnanadium pulp 2 production is broken! :D My congratulations
But now i'll use nirobenzene to produce more iron oxide and its means that i'll consume more benzene - cool solution pyanodon big thanks :D
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

Mecejide
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mecejide »

Can you add a control unit to the recipe of the rocket control unit and a vanilla heat exchanger to the recipe of the fusion energy heat exchanger?

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by immortal_sniper1 »

Mecejide wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:55 am
Can you add a control unit to the recipe of the rocket control unit and a vanilla heat exchanger to the recipe of the fusion energy heat exchanger?
1 roket is expensive enough
2 fusion is so expensive so few use it to begin with

Mecejide
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mecejide »

immortal_sniper1 wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:46 am
Then maybe they could replace existing ingredients.

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:43 pm
Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:46 am
Then maybe they could replace existing ingredients.
an alternative recipe maybe but that is up to py to decide

immortal_sniper1
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

fusion got a buff , i updated the calculator for the new values

shadowpho
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by shadowpho »

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:16 am
Awsome! Will test it out :). Although fission is still good enough for me with only 1.5GW base...

shadowpho
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by shadowpho »

shadowpho wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:27 am
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:16 am
Awsome! Will test it out :). Although fission is still good enough for me with only 1.5GW base...
Fusion is great now! Thank you :). I am doing fusion 1,2,3. I really like how control of fusion is varied across the three (fusion 1 makes both fusion 2,3 possible so it's a little tricky when to run who)

magals
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by magals »

recipe auog-manure-2 have craft speed 2 hour, not 120 second

https://prnt.sc/r5mzk9

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

oh please.... stop reporting false bugs. Its 120s.. SECONDS.

Also, its on wrong forum.. this one it for pyFusionEnergy
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

magals
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by magals »

pyanodon wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:06 pm
oh please.... stop reporting false bugs. Its 120s.. SECONDS.

Also, its on wrong forum.. this one it for pyFusionEnergy
but in mod portal mod AlienLife have homepage :viewtopic.php?f=94&t=51490&sid=f5d85f76 ... 036f829064

https://prnt.sc/r5pdld

Return to β€œPyMods”