Friday Facts #331 - 0.18.0 release & Train pathfinder changes

Regular reports on Factorio development.
netmand
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Friday Facts #331 - 0.18.0 release & Train pathfinder changes

Post by netmand »

makeitgraphic18 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm
Not to be rude. But what comment are you replying to anyways? This seems very out of place, the above post in page is just people talking about trains.
Probably any/every post in this thread with his name in it.
I hope it puts those that were upset at ease... and set straight those that had to draw conclusions of their own.

MakeItGraphic
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MakeItGraphic »

netmand wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:24 pm
makeitgraphic18 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm
Not to be rude. But what comment are you replying to anyways? This seems very out of place, the above post in page is just people talking about trains.
Probably any/every post in this thread with his name in it.
I hope it puts those that were upset at ease... and set straight those that had to draw conclusions of their own.
Just reading the last page in-line it was confusing, and seemingly random is all. Could have cited the FFF for context.

HawkX
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by HawkX »

I pirated this game back in 2016 (because i was poor, didn't have a job and couldn't afford it)
I bought the game back in 2017 (because its awesome and I had more money)
I played it a lot (60h) in coop with a friend (with a couple of awesome mods) and managed to get to the end (1 rocket sent)

I then decided to stop and wait until early access was done... to play the actual "content", story, campaign, missions, etc. when it would be all finished... Haven't touched the game since... waiting patiently for this masterpiece to be completed :)

Today the friend I used to play with came to my home for the day... we eventually talked about the game... which got me to checking the news of the past few years... to my great sadness, I now learn the campaign/story got cancelled last month... As a fellow game dev myself, I can completely understand how hard it is to make a game... and this one is a few hundred times bigger than anything i have done by myself... still, I wanted to express my sadness at the decision and my hopes that eventually, more single player (/coop) content/mission/story would come out that I could play with my friend...

Good luck finishing the game :)
Love&Respect
-=HawkX=-

Return to “News”