I want to present you my very first mod ever (not only Factorio). At the beginning, I've called it "Nuclear Power Mod", but the more I was doing it, the more I wanted. So now it's called "Power Mod". It adds new items, recipies, techs, entities and new ore.
Graphics are a bit... Well, you will see. But I have my friend working on a 3D models so let's hope they will get better.
Features ('coz we love 'em, don't we?)
- Uranium ore! Should be rare and small in numbers, but please test it. Notice that you will get a tones of stone attempting to mine uranium
- Uranium processing technology - needed before you will do anything with uranium
- Uranium enrichment with urnaium processing machine - some secret technology of the future let's you get enriched uranium and some by-products like depleted uranium and nuclear waste (not doing anything right now, just being a garbage)
- Uranium bullets made from depleted uranium (as it's very dense and military likes it)
- Uranium fuel made from any uranium (except for ore and waste) in uranium processing machine. It's not fuel in understanding of game machanics. After all you don't want to throw fissile material into your oven, do you?
- Nuclear reactors - components for nuclear power plants. You will need a lot of stuff along with nuclear fuel.
- Nuclear power plants! - Designed to be very powerfull, endgame source of power. Clean power to be honest (if we won't take into account pollution made by uranium processing machines). Also provided with very fancy visuals, that should never be in this game. Sorry!
- Clean energy tech! Currently it is only one more obstacle before getting solar-panels, but it will have more purpose. I promise
- Wind turbines - cheap, clean, constant energy. Cheaper and weaker than solar panels.
- Geothermal reactors - similar to solar-panels, will give you smaller energy, but all the time
- Graphics entirely made for this mod, not depending on license-free photos, or recolored/remodeled icons from base game
- Garbage "industry" - just allowing you to convert items to garbage and than dispose of it (but with lot of pollution)
- Nuclear bomb? Maybe one time in times long to come.
Preffered download: Click me!
Alternative download (if preffered doesn't work for you, or you don't want to support mod creator): Click me!