I need Experiences

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
plussantana
Inserter
Inserter

I need Experiences

Post by plussantana »

I already passed factorio in less than 10 hours to the old way. but now I want to see how it would be to program everything from the beginning. It must be interesting to know how everything works in your factory as you have everything told. Someone is the same as me. if it happened to you as you have done and where you had major difficulties

PyroFire
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: I need Experiences

Post by PyroFire »

Erm, so what is your question exactly?
What experiences are you "needing"?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Moved to Gameplay Help
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

plussantana
Inserter
Inserter

Post by plussantana »

I repeat i need a guide. someone to tell me and follow the steps and teach me how to do all kinds of programmable things (no matter how small the guide or what it teaches me will be well received)

Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Pi-C »

plussantana wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:34 am
I repeat i need a guide. someone to tell me and follow the steps and teach me how to do all kinds of programmable things (no matter how small the guide or what it teaches me will be well received)
May I recommend this short Let's play series? It's a bit dated (made with Factorio 0.16.x), but the guy shows quite well how to use the circuits and explains in detail why he did what, so it's still quite useful.
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

plussantana
Inserter
Inserter

Post by plussantana »

Thanks

Return to “Gameplay Help”