Construction Robots

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
greycheek
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Construction Robots

Post by greycheek »

How do I get a construction robot to repair or construct something?

picklock
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Construction Robots

Post by picklock »

Hi!
To get costruction robots to repair something you need repair packs in your inventory (when you have a personal roboport) or within a roboport.

To get costruction robots to construct something you have to place a ghost or a blueprint within the construction area of a roboport.
My Mods: Picklocks Fusion Power | Picklocks Inserter | Picklocks Lithium Polymer Accumulator | Picklocks rocket silo stats | Picklocks Set Inventory Filters

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

picklock wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:48 pm
Hi!
To get costruction robots to repair something you need repair packs in your inventory (when you have a personal roboport) or within a roboport.
For stationary roboports the repair packs should be in the logistic network. If you completely fill up all the repair pack slots in a roboport then robots coming home with half a pack left won't be able to land.
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by valneq »

picklock wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:48 pm
To get costruction robots to construct something you have to place a ghost or a blueprint within the construction area of a roboport.
… and have the crafted structures available in the provider or storage chests of that logistic network.

More information on construction robots can be found in the wiki here.

greycheek
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by greycheek »

OK, thanks.

Return to “Gameplay Help”