Forgot my password (or not)

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
LostInTheForums
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Forgot my password (or not)

Post by LostInTheForums »

Not sure if it's the right place for this - I've made second account jut to ask for help - I've lost access to my original account (login Avezo), not sure if I forgot making changes to email or password but neither of them seem to work and using 'forgot password' option asks for both account name and password, but I guess I remember wrong email, because it says it can't find such, so I can't get new password for this.

Is it possible to have a new password sent to an email currently assigned to account name 'Avezo'? I should find it in one of my email account I hope...

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Forgot my password (or not)

Post by Koub »

The forgot password on the forum doesn't ask for your password (which is kinda obvious ^^). It asks for the username and the email address.
Moderators have no way seeing your email, and have no way sending an email, except maybe if you have notifications activated on ... let's say PM reception, in which case I'd gladly send your Avezo account a PM.
Did you by chance change something is the last 3 weeks or so ?
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

LostInTheForums
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LostInTheForums »

The problem is that it somehow seems I don't remember my email either... I were changing passwords of all my accounts around the internet recently, including here, but I guess I've done something wrong...

The point is - the only thing I am 100% sure is that my original account name is Avezo. Is there no option for salvage if I don't remember my actual current email on this forum? I'm not asking you to share any information, there's gotta be some recovery function built into forum database engine that sends password reset only to actual owner without anyone else seeing any emails, passswords etc.?

If it helps, I still have access to the account on main game page with the same name.

Avezo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Avezo »

Ok nevermind this all, fortunately I were still logged in on my old laptop so I know my email here now.

Return to “This Forum”