Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:43 am
2 day more not fixed >_<
I just gotta upload it

Extramsg
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: PyCoalTBaA or the PyCoal Touched by an Angel Compatibility Patch

Post by Extramsg »

What is the recommended ore generation? Is it ok to use RSO? Should I increase or lower frequency on anything?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Extramsg wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:35 am
What is the recommended ore generation? Is it ok to use RSO? Should I increase or lower frequency on anything?
well depends on what exactly your setup is but rso should be fine. and changing the frequency is a more to your preference kind of thing. i usually use railworld settings and/or rso and slightly larger patches as i prefer fewer larger patches to mine then a bunch of small ones

Hearken
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Hearken »

I have encountered an issue right at the beginning of my playing. I cannot craft the basic circuit boards from Bob's Electronics, but they are a required component in 25 recipes. I have tried manually enabling the recipe found in the prototypes folder in the Bob's Electronics mod, but this enables a printed circuit substrate from Pyanodon's High Tech mod (/c game.player.force.recipes["basic-circuit-board"].enabled=true). I suppose these both have the same name. Anyhow, when I disable this compatibility patch I am able to craft the basic circuit board again. My modlist: https://i.imgur.com/N53A14n.png
I don't know if the issue lies in this mod or if it is on my end. Is there some other way to enable the recipe despite there being another recipe with the same name? Thanks for the help!

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Hearken wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:10 am
I have encountered an issue right at the beginning of my playing. I cannot craft the basic circuit boards from Bob's Electronics, but they are a required component in 25 recipes. I have tried manually enabling the recipe found in the prototypes folder in the Bob's Electronics mod, but this enables a printed circuit substrate from Pyanodon's High Tech mod (/c game.player.force.recipes["basic-circuit-board"].enabled=true). I suppose these both have the same name. Anyhow, when I disable this compatibility patch I am able to craft the basic circuit board again. My modlist: https://i.imgur.com/N53A14n.png
I don't know if the issue lies in this mod or if it is on my end. Is there some other way to enable the recipe despite there being another recipe with the same name? Thanks for the help!
not really. its a case of something not getting properly replaced by pyhightech and the override needs adjusted in the mod. most likely moved from data to data-updates. ill get it fixed today

ShinoHarvest
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShinoHarvest »

after Commits on Sep 15, 2019

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

ShinoHarvest wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:17 pm
after Commits on Sep 15, 2019

What all omni mods are you using. Omni is having a lot of issues right now.

Hearken
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Hearken »

kingarthur wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:28 am
Hearken wrote:
not really. its a case of something not getting properly replaced by pyhightech and the override needs adjusted in the mod. most likely moved from data to data-updates. ill get it fixed today
Do you mean to say that the High Tech mod is causing the issue? Without this patch I can still craft the basic circuit, so I'm not sure if it is High Tech causing the issue. I've also tried enabling every recipe with (/c for name, recipe in pairs(game.player.force.recipes) do recipe.enabled = true end) but this still won't enable the crafting recipe. I can however give myself the item still.

attashe
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by attashe »

Version 0.9.1 that I've downladed from github
On only py* mods and AAI Industries
Снимок экрана 2019-09-18 в 0.19.22.png
Снимок экрана 2019-09-18 в 0.19.22.png (84.11 KiB) Viewed 5515 times

ShinoHarvest
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ShinoHarvest »

i use only this omnimatter_science_3.0.4 (and lib dep)
if i delete this omni mod of my mod pack have this error
probaly stupide error because corect link is \PyCoalTBaA_0.9.1\graphics\icons\science-pack-0.png
after edit PyCoalTBaA_0.9.1\prototypes\aai-industries\recipes\recipes.lua L8 -> icon = "__PyCoalTBaA__/graphics/icons/science-pack-0.png",
any error on start

the real prob is probaly conflict PyCoalTBaA <=> omnimatter_science+omnilib
if i delete omnimatter_science but not omnilib take this error

if i delete PyCoalTBaA & bobelectronics and any omni not error game start

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

attashe wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:27 pm
Version 0.9.1 that I've downladed from github
On only py* mods and AAI Industries
Снимок экрана 2019-09-18 в 0.19.22.pngImage
had some missing code from the change over its fixed now

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Hearken wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:33 pm
kingarthur wrote:
Hearken wrote:
Do you mean to say that the High Tech mod is causing the issue? Without this patch I can still craft the basic circuit, so I'm not sure if it is High Tech causing the issue. I've also tried enabling every recipe with (/c for name, recipe in pairs(game.player.force.recipes) do recipe.enabled = true end) but this still won't enable the crafting recipe. I can however give myself the item still.
the recipe doesnt exist anymore at that point to enable its been overridden by the other mods. ive shifted the overrides around and fixed the issue

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

ShinoHarvest wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:02 am
i use only this omnimatter_science_3.0.4 (and lib dep)
if i delete this omni mod of my mod pack have this error
probaly stupide error because corect link is \PyCoalTBaA_0.9.1\graphics\icons\science-pack-0.png
after edit PyCoalTBaA_0.9.1\prototypes\aai-industries\recipes\recipes.lua L8 -> icon = "__PyCoalTBaA__/graphics/icons/science-pack-0.png",
any error on start

the real prob is probaly conflict PyCoalTBaA <=> omnimatter_science+omnilib
if i delete omnimatter_science but not omnilib take this error

if i delete PyCoalTBaA & bobelectronics and any omni not error game start
ive fixed the py+aaii issues omni is all kinds of broken at the moment and im still working on it

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

fixed some issues with aaii not working and some issues with bobs electronics not getting overridden properly

attashe
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by attashe »

kingarthur wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:21 am
fixed some issues with aaii not working and some issues with bobs electronics not getting overridden properly
I'll test it on evening. More, I found bag with angelbob's - missing Ceramic recipe. Is it problem with Bobs electronics and already fixed?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

attashe wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:38 am
kingarthur wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:21 am
I'll test it on evening. More, I found bag with angelbob's - missing Ceramic recipe. Is it problem with Bobs electronics and already fixed?
Most likely. I shift things around so if it an override issue it should be fixed now.

Try the update and If it's not fixed I'll need to know which recipe it is.

Szentigrade
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Szentigrade »

Szentigrade wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:38 am
kingarthur wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:35 am
Szentigrade wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:31 am
kingarthur wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:03 am
Szentigrade wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:00 am
error loading factorio

ok i believe ive fixed that error and until i up load a a new update tomorrow you can pull the newest version from my github and that should go away. https://github.com/kingarthur91/PyCoalTBaA
that error has gone got to here now

Damn. Ok omni must be doing something screwy with the log recipes again. Do you have omni wood?
yes i have all the omni mods
just tried lastest version and still no fix?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Szentigrade wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:33 pm

just tried lastest version and still no fix?
omni is a hot mess and for every problem i fix it creates 2 more. im working on it but theres a good bit of omni itself that needs fixed so its going to take time

Hearken
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Hearken »

kingarthur wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:27 am
Hearken wrote:
kingarthur wrote:
Hearken wrote:
the recipe doesnt exist anymore at that point to enable its been overridden by the other mods. ive shifted the overrides around and fixed the issue
The newest update you put out fixes many of the recipes however there are still 6 that need the Bob's circuit and accept no other so the issue persists.

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

Hearken wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:01 pm
kingarthur wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:27 am
Hearken wrote:
kingarthur wrote:
Hearken wrote:
The newest update you put out fixes many of the recipes however there are still 6 that need the Bob's circuit and accept no other so the issue persists.
what are they? if you can send me a copy of your save and ill double check everything

Return to “Mods”