[kovarex] [0.17.68] Locomotive GUI does not change size when scaling UI

Bugs that are actually features.
User avatar
LuziferSenpai
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:06 am
Contact:

[kovarex] [0.17.68] Locomotive GUI does not change size when scaling UI

Post by LuziferSenpai »

Hey,

I have currently a big Problem with the locomotive GUI.
4k 200Prozent UI Scaling
4k 150Prozent UI Scaling
4k 100Prozent UI Scaling

I would say, there is defently something wrong with the locomotibe GUI and could we pls get an Option to resize it? Its too big!

Greetz,

Luzifer
Factorio & Minecraft Modder
Webdesigner
Anime/Manga Enjoyer


Factorio Mods
Github
Modpack Assembler
User avatar
raiguard
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: [0.17.68] Locomotive GUI does not change size when scaling UI

Post by raiguard »

I don't think this is a bug so much as a GUI design issue, but I do essentially agree. I play Factorio in 4K at 100% scaling, and the train GUI is needlessly enormous.

Image
Don't forget, you're here forever.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 8298
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Re: [kovarex] [0.17.68] Locomotive GUI does not change size when scaling UI

Post by kovarex »

Not a bug, it is big on purpouse, so the map can be used and so the window won't have to change size when you add a lot of stations.
Post Reply

Return to “Not a bug”