Lost mods!!

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
fliberdygibits
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Lost mods!!

Post by fliberdygibits »

So I played Factorio lots up until several months ago when I formatted my hard drive for an upgrade. I've been kept busy and didn't get around to reinstalling factorio till now. I had quite a few mods which didn't get saved with my save games..... I didn't even think about this. I've reinstalled a few but I can't remember what I had and I've tried just browsing the mods to see if anything rings a bell with no luck. My factory is HORRIBLY broken. Is there anyway to determine what mods I was using or do I just have to remember them? Or rebuild? PLEASE let me not have to rebuild.

Thanks!

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Lost mods!!

Post by Ranakastrasz »

If you have the save game, you should be able to, in game, sync mods with save.

If that doesn't work, I can't really say anything aside from, load all the mods you think you had, load the game (backup save first, naturally) and see if anything breaks. If it does, try to figure out what might have been there.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Lost mods!!

Post by Koub »

Ranakastrasz wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:59 am
If you have the save game, you should be able to, in game, sync mods with save.
If you had mods you made yourself, or altered yourself after having downloaded them, this will sadly not work.
Also what version is your map ? There are regularly changes that will break any factory from one version to the other in the game development.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Technical Help”