[Twinsen]Server DeSync latest version

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
jlw_4049
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Twinsen]Server DeSync latest version

Post by jlw_4049 »

The game has been working flawlessly until this point. It is also working flawlessly afterwords. Didn't loose any progress and was able to log right back in after it created the report. Just sharing the file that I got in case it helps you guys squash more bugs!

At the current time we was placing Inserters with our robots and steel chests to unload a train (once it got there)

Attaching the Desync Report file that the game created and allowed me to save to my desktop.

EDIT: I guess I can't attach a rar file this big. I uploaded it to mediafire. Link is here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kxfj35t2m ... -46-02.zip

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Server DeSync latest version

Post by Rseding91 »

Looking at the desync: it looks like there's a belt and inserter that are desynced some how. Otherwise the desync report is super clean.

I don't know how it got into that state but it looks like it's most likely something wrong on the games side.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

jlw_4049
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by jlw_4049 »

Just reporting it. I didn't know if it was something that needed/could be fixed. All I know is that I didn't loose progress and within a minute I was able to log back into the server and keep playing right from where I left off. So it's good to me :)

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Twinsen »

It's something related to this inserter and belt. Your robots were rebuilding nearby, but i'm not sure what could have moved, since the inserters aren't even powered.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (211.88 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
Do you happen to have any save file with the destroyed outpost before coming in? Or as recent as possible before the desync.
Never mind, I managed to reproduce the desync.

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Twinsen]Server DeSync latest version

Post by Twinsen »

Fixed in Version: 0.17.61.
Thanks for the report.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”