My "small" sandbox.

Clever and beautiful constructions, bigger than two chunks
- Defense: killing biters as an art
- Castles, Throne Rooms, Decorations (comfortable living in the Factorio World)
- Main Bus Concepts
- Modular Systems, Factory Streets, show how all works together
- Megabases
Please provide us with blueprints or saves, if that makes sense of course.
Forum rules
Clever and beautiful constructions, bigger than two chunks
azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

My "small" sandbox.

Post by azesmbog »

Greetings to all !!! :-)

I play this game not so long ago, somewhere from September-October 2018.
I want to tell you a little about the "scalability" of this game in relation to computer hardware :)
I recall the minimum requirements:
MINIMUM:
Processor: Dual core 3Ghz +
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB Video Memory
Storage: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Low sprite resolution and Low VRAM usage.

In the early stages of the game, in my humble opinion, IMHO,
just a little less is enough.
I have access to several computers (5-10), started to play on the configuration
Processor: Dual core 3Ghz + (775 socket), Memory: 3 GB RAM (DDR 2), Win7-64
Over time, the game map gradually increased, FPS / UPS went down.
First I increased the memory up to 4 GB, and then I replaced the processor with a Quad core, but over time it was no longer enough, especially the memory, the game loading time was indecently large, from several TENS minutes to an hour, and the record was up to TWO! hours :) These are real numbers.
The processor did not cope with packing and writing a zip file)
But at the same time, the same game preservation worked quite comfortably on another computer - Quad core 4Ghz + (771 socket) + 6 GB RAM (DDR 2), Win7-64
Subsequently, and it began to "slow down", increased the amount of memory to a maximum of 4x2 GB RAM.
The memory bars of the DDR2 are only 2GB maximum, comrades from China :) of course make 4 GB modules, and I even tried this one, but it does not work, it was not lucky. )))))))))
Next computer reincarnation only! for the game in Factoryio was collected the following:
Processor: Dual core 3,3Ghz G4400 (1151 socket), Memory: 8 GB RAM (DDR 4), Win7-64 on an SSD disk on a simple motherboard on a b110 chipset.
The processor is of course very weak, and soon it was replaced by intel Core I5-6400 non K with 2700 MHz and without the possibility of overclocking: ((
For some time this configuration was enough, but the volume of the game map grew continuously, and soon this was not enough :)
Let me remind you, the motherboard is the simplest, with two memory slots, I had 2x4GB
Well, I purchased 8GB, I replaced one module, 8 + 4, 12 GB became
Still enough for a while
The next dilema was what to buy - another 8GB or?
I purchased a 16 GB memory module. With the previous 8 GB in total, it was 24 GB (2 modules of 4 GB per box until better times)
When the size of the saved zip file reached about 600 MB
FPS / UPS began to sink again: (((
First, a little - 48, then 40, then for a long time was 30-32, but sometimes it fell to indecent 28 and less :(
And this is with 24GB of memory and a 4-core processor, which in burst should have worked at 3.3 GHz.
Sadness (sadly) ..
But that's not all :))
Since I did not stop playing, the size of the MAP increased, FPS / UPS fell, then I got another dilemma :))
It was possible to add more memory, for example, another 16GB, but here the game apparently rested in processor performance.
Yes, it was possible to change the CPU processor to some more productive one, for example, to Core I7, although this is also not cheap: (((
And note, all for one game))
I went "the other way", as one of the leaders of the proletariat used to say :)
I changed the unpretentious motherboard for the luxury version of Asus Hero VIII !!!!!!!!
That was two weeks ago.
What I have now, the current configuration
Processor: Quad core 2.7Ghz I5-6400 non K @ 4100 GHz, Memory: 32 GB RAM (DDR 4) (16 + 8 + 4 + 4), Win7-64 on an SSD disk
Of course, the processor can be further accelerated, for example, up to 4.5 Ghz, possibly higher, up to 5, but so far the overclocking has rested on cooling, which is why it is so small. But at the same time, FPS / UPS = 60 and no lags
In the future, when all the same FPS / UPS subsides / falls, I will be able to overclock the processor, well, in extreme cases, increase the memory to 64 GB :)))))))))))

Well, now actually some screenshots from the game, with explanations.
techinfo.png
techinfo.png (181.77 KiB) Viewed 12437 times
Some technical information.
On the left table, the size of the paging file, depending on the size of RAM
I did tests on the same file with different memory sizes, if anyone is interested, then factorio-current.log is for each test.
Below is a CPU-Z window with processor information. Next to it is the Task Manager window, which shows the current total memory and the game currently being used
At the top right you can see the size of the zip files, the current state of saving the game.
test0105.zip is on it I conducted tests with different memory sizes
As you can see the current file is already more than a gigabyte, and this is not the limit)
basa.png
basa.png (352.76 KiB) Viewed 12437 times
This is my main base.
Neatly lined with paving slabs)
On the left there are 3 modular reactors, each with 8 cores, totaling 3x1.2 = 3.6 Gw at the maximum, but they were no longer enough, therefore, a little further)) another 1.2 and one spare for 1.2GW were built
Arsenal_4.png
Arsenal_4.png (2.59 MiB) Viewed 12437 times
In this screenshot, my second base with two modular reactors and a huge ammunition manufacturing plant)
Located at around 100,000 :)
Slightly smaller storage of shells is on the main base, and at around 17,000

p.s. I wanted to hide pictures under spoiler, but something didn’t work
Arsenal_5.png
Arsenal_5.png (1.91 MiB) Viewed 12434 times
This is a warehouse of shells at around 200,000, I hope you can see the coordinates in the upper left :)
(Yes, the same storage / warehouse at 17,000)
res.png
res.png (353.7 KiB) Viewed 12433 times
These are my achievements, the range of fire of guns (4 m) is especially well pumped,
damage by laser turrets (4m) and field productivity (+ 1120%)
On the left you can see iron deposit 2,5G

Now I will tell my current goal)
Everyone has their own, someone has the longest eats builds, someone has the largest nuclear reactor at 100,500 GW, someone at 50,000 satellites per second :) launches)
(by the way, I have a little more than 30,000 satellites of all launched)
Someone from sports interest with mods and on a lightweight map, as I understand it, without living creatures, reached the edge of the map.
So here. I have generated the most standard vanilla map, not a single digit has been changed. And the game is vanilla, not a single mod! ) Livestock respawn as it should be, water spaces no less than normal. Landfill has already used 100,500 million tons. Joke. Maybe more))
In general, the most standard map, by the way, I play on version 16.51, but as you can see at 17.56 it also works quite well, only the animals are more aggressive, but my turrets cope with it more or less.
neither do I go east until 200,000 cells have passed, this is no less than 1/5 of the whole way)
I walk slowly, I build everything with my hands, without mods, a double-track railway with laser turrets for protection, I clean the space around with cannons, and with turrets I finish curious little animals)
By the way statistics on them
kills.png
kills.png (69.85 KiB) Viewed 12431 times
Here are more detailed statistics, I had to sacrifice myself)
kills2.png
kills2.png (47.96 KiB) Viewed 12430 times
here you can see the number of hours played :)
4798 !!!
Who is bigger?? :lol:

By the way, in a day you can get about 10,000 cells, with stripping, placement of guns and stations, for 100,000 you need about 10-15 days, for the total I have to go through 800,000 and kill several million more innocent animals)

This is if there are enough computer resources, or mine. Who will win ))
Thanks for attention. If you have questions - ask. But I do not advise to repeat my feat))))))))))))))))

ps - now I hope it is clear why I need such stocks of artillery shells?
by the way, it’s up to about 50 minutes to get to the mark of 200,000 in one direction, so you don’t come across a lot to the main base.

p.p.s. The territory around the main base is also open huge, approximately 25,000 x 14,000 cells, along the perimeter of itself guns and turrets.

slippycheeze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: My "small" sandbox.

Post by slippycheeze »

azesmbog wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:14 pm
I play this game not so long ago, somewhere from September-October 2018.
I want to tell you a little about the "scalability" of this game in relation to computer hardware :)

game loading time was indecently large, from several TENS minutes to an hour, and the record was up to TWO! hours :) These are real numbers.
The processor did not cope with packing and writing a zip file)
…I thought you couldn’t be right, but you have a 1.3GB save post-compression. I’m honestly impressed by how big that is, and not surprised you are having some issues there. Just reading that from main memory, discarding everything else, would be a noticeable amount of time on a benchmark despite being the “perfect” case for main memory reads - bandwidth is measured in multiples of that number, haha.

That is a heck of an impressive achievement, bringing it that far to the knees. :)

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

slippycheeze wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:16 pm
…I thought you couldn’t be right
How can I be right :)
If I speak about "several" hours - it means more than two hours and further)
I saw the record for two hours personally, and this, with a zip file volume of much less than 600 MB, so if you extrapolate .... :)
Here is a small table:
table.jpg
table.jpg (48.44 KiB) Viewed 12360 times
First, tell about the lower part
This is the very first computer, it is quite comfortable to play on it, even launching satellites, for example, with a zip file size of 10-20-40-100 MB
Above, problems with the lack of both memory and processor performance are already beginning.
The result in the table is the download of the test file test0105 with the size of 661 MB
As you can see, it was even successfully loaded, for a little more than an hour :), 1 h 6 min? probably?
I am more than sure that if I clicked "save", I would not have written this text soon, I think it would take about three hours, not less :)
The game even started, but the FPS / UPS fell to 0.8-1 units :))))))))) Alas, I made a screenshot, but did not save it, I do not want to repeat this feat)

Now over the top of the table.
This is the last but one reincarnation with an i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz processor and different amounts of memory.
(factorio-current. log of all tests is available if interested)
Tests were carried out with a non-overclocked processor at a frequency of 2.7 GHz and a test0105 file with a size of 661 MB
As you can see, even with 4 GB of memory, the game was loaded, but in 484 seconds, this is 8 minutes :), and an average of 30-40 seconds.
With the current file at 1.3 GB, the download feels like 40-50 seconds, the record is about a minute. My autosave is set every 20 minutes :)
With the latest configuration @ 4.1 GHz \ 32GB of memory, I did not conduct tests, but if you wish, you can spend some time at the expense of the game :)

slippycheeze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by slippycheeze »

azesmbog wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:58 am
slippycheeze wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:16 pm
…I thought you couldn’t be right
How can I be right :)
haha. but I think I misspoke: I thought "that can't be why", not "that didn't happen". and I was wrong. :)

Seriously, though, just reading through the zip data in memory to decompress is gonna take at least, like, 1/12th of a second or more even on the latest hardware. That doesn't count writing it back out, or actually decompressing it, or anything.

That is one heck of a base, there. So big!

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

slippycheeze wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:20 pm
That is one heck of a base, there. So big!
The size of the base can be indirectly judged by the size of the game save file.
So, I didn’t disappear anywhere, and during this time I continued to slowly and systematically move forward with my goal - to reach the edge of the map without any mods and systematically destroying all living creatures along the way :)
The previous mark was 200,000 cells (meters, kilometers ?? :)) and the save file was some kind of insignificant 600-700 Mb, that's right, pah, nothing!
There is a much later screenshot at 333,333 cells, the game was eating 22 GB of RAM, this is also very, very LITTLE!
at the 433,000 mark, I also probably took a screenshot to see how much memory went into the path of 100,000 cells, according to my calculations, approximately +3 GB
In general, at around 500,000 kilometers :) the game "ate" used 31.5 GB of RAM from 36 GB of installed memory available at that time (four memory slots 16 + 8 + 8 + 4)
And please note this on the original vanilla version 0.16.51
Having extrapolated the results, I came to the conclusion that in order to reach the mark of 999,999 I need at least +15/18 GB of memory), that is, about 48 GB of RAM :))))))))))
But then finally I decided to finally switch to version 0.17, although this is still a beta. I’ve been playing 0.17.66 for the last few days, I haven’t gone back, I already found a few errors, maybe I'll write a bug report later.
So here. Some more statistics)
My last save at 0.16.51 was 1847115124 bytes in size, or 1.71 GB - this was the last time 08/27/19
In the .017 version, the game was slightly optimized, at the moment the save file takes 1.25 GB on disk, and RAM now requires 25.5 GB, all at the same mark of 500,000+ cells.
I didn’t move further, I decided at this point to clear a small :) territory and build from ZERO! new base. To do this, I left all the inventory and equipment on the edge of this site and in the middle of it I build a new base. Starting with a pickaxe, coal and stone stoves and coal electricity :) In these three days I have already built a nuclear power plant, as always modular for 8 reactors :)
I also launched the current game on a computer with a Pentium G4560 processor Kaby Lake @ 3500MHz ($ 80) +8 GB of memory - a very sad sight: ((-fps / ups = 6 - 8
If you add a +4 bar and a total volume of 12 GB, you can play more or less, 40-48 UPS \ FPS (((
upd:
Yes, I forgot to add
With 12 GB of memory and the G4560 processor loading the game is about 5-10 minutes, but recording the same game is 47 minutes !!!
On my i5-6400 @ 4555 all this is much faster, but I feel that by the end of the year I will have to change the processor to a more productive :)

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

Passed 2/3 of the intended path - 666 666,6 cells
FPS/UPS does not rise above 52 units; in especially difficult cases, it already “sags” drops to 30 :(
And this is on the quad-core i5 @ 4500. Sad :)

As always, some statistics:
destroyed a total of about 20 million bitters, all sorts and different
463k laser turrets were installed; 11.1 GW of power was used. The rest of the base consumes 4 GW
1.6 GB game save file
The game already consumes physical memory over 27 GB out of a total size of 40 GB
On the second configuration with a memory capacity of 16GB, it is also still possible to play, but the page file with 20GB and saving the game takes about 30 minutes: ((
I don’t know what’s going on with optimizing the game for multi-core processors, but most often the game works on only one core: ((

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

I did it !!
The final! The end of the world, galaxy and the universe!
final.jpg
final.jpg (189.94 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
You can’t go over the edge, but it’s still possible to shoot into a neighboring black hole !! :)
zalp.jpg
zalp.jpg (83.01 KiB) Viewed 10931 times

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

I hope this can be regarded as a "giant structure"?
Approximately 33 GW of power generated.
Now there are 5670 steam turbines installed, but more can be done. Adding 50-100 pieces is not a problem at all.
How many reactors are under load - I did not count at all, but the temperature in the "coldest" place under load is 692 degrees. You can turn it off about a dozen :)) You can also use 50 more pieces :) If you wish.
I did this in reserve for the next six months.
The screenshot was taken by the command
/ screenshot 16383 10000 1
The entire station did not fit in the screenshot, on the right there is still the same block as on the left.
I wanted to make the maximum screenshot size
/ screenshot 16384 16384 1
But for some reason the file is not saved, I tried it three times, it's strange :) I'll double-check it in another place later.
The final-2
factorio220720.jpg
factorio220720.jpg (263.37 KiB) Viewed 10024 times

minetech48
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by minetech48 »

This here is the very definition of a mad lad.

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

minetech48 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:46 am
Pure vanilla
No portals
2 million cells of a double track railway built without any mods, only blueprint and construction drones
Several tens of millions of killed bitters
10,000 hours of play on the internal counter (in fact, one and a half to two times more real time)
Save file of incredible size.
And so on and so forth..
If interested, I can describe all this in more detail and attach the save :)
Whether it is necessary?

minetech48
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by minetech48 »

azesmbog wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:18 pm
minetech48 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:46 am
Pure vanilla
No portals
2 million cells of a double track railway built without any mods, only blueprint and construction drones
Several tens of millions of killed bitters
10,000 hours of play on the internal counter (in fact, one and a half to two times more real time)
Save file of incredible size.
And so on and so forth..
If interested, I can describe all this in more detail and attach the save :)
Whether it is necessary?
I would like to know how your supply line worked. With the trains taking super long time to reach you or your base.
I would be interested in checking out the save.

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

Still, I'll tell you a little about my "sandbox" :)
As I said, this is pure vanilla, there are no mods, portals, etc.
The current version of the game, and the save is 0.18.33
Playing time - 10,000 hours (already a little more)
But the time is counted, as I understand it, an hour for an hour, if UPS = 60, now my UPS does not rise above 37,
therefore, 30 minutes of game time takes me approximately 50-55 minutes of real time.
Moreover, at the beginning of the year, UPS was equal to ~ 60.
Some statistics and big numbers.
Launched satellites - 226358 (two launch sites in total)
Production productivity - + 3070% (as I understand it, any field increases x30 times)
Damage of laser turrets - + 1420% (I need this to protect myself from bitters, they have a constant respawn)
A total of about 25 million bitters were destroyed,
Of these, 4.2M are large biters, 2.8M are monstrous biters.
Total electricity consumption - 43 GW
Of these, the consumption of laser turrets is 36.5 GW, with a total of 1.5 million (or more :)
minetech48 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:15 pm
I would like to know how your supply line worked. With the trains taking super long time to reach you or your base.
I would be interested in checking out the save.
Now about the supply and logistics.
Major huge bases - several, 3-4 for sure, and a large number of intermediate storage bases, arsenals.
At the zero mark is the very first base, the Cradle of Civilization :), and the first launch pad for launching rockets.
At around 500,000 - the second main base and the second launch pad. Also on this base, the main production of shells,
laser turrets and rails.
Shells are transported along the entire railway track, and also to intermediate arsenals, which are located 100,000-200,000 cells apart.
There was a time when in arsenals a total of up to 700,000 shells were stored, now a little less, I think 500 thousand,
in reserve, just in case. Shoot back :)
Shells between arsenals are transported by "shuttle" method, for 100,000-200,000 cells,
but the supply echelons run far, 1.5 million cells are obtained, with 5-6 intermediate refueling.
In time it is monstrously long, 15-20 hours, if without traffic jams and congestion, or maybe a couple of real days go
to supply something urgent, necessary immediately :)
Therefore, in addition to shells in arsenals, trains with rails, millions of tons of soil,
and everything else necessary to expand further and further.
The most fun and difficult thing is to build and manage all this remotely, without being able to be present in person due to
huge distances :)
Why am I telling this in such detail if there is a preservation?
Well I'm not at all sure if someone will download it and it will even work :)
By the way, the current size of the save file is 2,777 GB
RAM must be at least 48 GB, because I tried to load from 32 GB - a very sad sight :(
I now have 48GB installed, and the game just consumes these 48GB alone, I hope the paging file is almost not used (96 GB on an SSD disk)
UPS I have now 37.5. This is still bearable, but further expansion is already difficult: (((
I would like to know if someone decides to perform a feat and load the save, how much will the average UPS be (if you do not touch anything), well, at least in 5-10 minutes.
The results on computers with AMD Ryzen processors are especially interesting :)

Oh yeah, the link to the save file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11l2btO ... sp=sharing

disentius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by disentius »

Well, of course I had to try it:)
Running factorio 0.18.42 on this:
- Windows 10
- Intel I5 9600K
- Gigabyte Z370 HD3
- 16GB DDR4 @3600 MHz
- Memory use:
2020-08-04 11_42_13-System Information.png
2020-08-04 11_42_13-System Information.png (3.98 KiB) Viewed 9812 times
Savegame took about 30 minutes to convert and load. now running at between 8 -20 UPS.
Very impressive base, sir.

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

disentius wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:59 am
- 16GB DDR4 @3600 MHz
Thanks for checking and testing! :)
You are a very brave person !!
On our forums, young overclockers often argue about how much RAM is enough for modern games - 8 or 16 GB? In my case, as it were, 64 did not hurt, but alas, so far I have only 48 GB.
CPU-Z.jpg
CPU-Z.jpg (250.44 KiB) Viewed 9790 times
As you can see from the screenshot, the game easily uses 47GB. But alas, further expansion is hampered by a rather low UPS, even if I have a frequency of 4900 MHz across all cores, but the memory only works for 3200, because there are a lot of different modules :) With good memory, I think a few more UPS units can be obtained ...

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

2048 - absolute record

Post by azesmbog »

2048.jpg
2048.jpg (46.8 KiB) Viewed 9736 times
don't try to repeat either :)

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

Qon wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:51 pm
Do you have a thread documenting your world? How big is it? What's your production? What does it look like and what does it do now? Purpose?
In that branch of the discussion it would be some offtopic, so I will answer here :)
This is just a branch in my world.
I will repeat myself once again. Pure vanilla.
Sandbox. What could be the purpose here. Total destruction of spitters and biters and slow progress forward and forward. As long as there is enough health, the resources of my computer or the resources of the game itself :) Who will lose their nerves before :))
At the moment, the size of the save is 2 985 420 728 bytes. But there were already more than three :)
The total playing time according to the internal counter is more than 13 thousand hours, but the real one is 1.5-2 times more, because for a long time the UPS is less than 60, which is of course sad, but bearable ...
I attach the last save, but I'm not sure if it is working, it takes 30 minutes to wait for loading (I checked it tonight on the previous save :)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nd0fkH ... sp=sharing

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Some YouTuber might give this a hand and show us. Please.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

azesmbog wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:57 pm
Qon wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:51 pm
Do you have a thread documenting your world? How big is it? What's your production? What does it look like and what does it do now? Purpose?
At the moment, the size of the save is 2 985 420 728 bytes. But there were already more than three :)
The total playing time according to the internal counter is more than 13 thousand hours, but the real one is 1.5-2 times more, because for a long time the UPS is less than 60, which is of course sad, but bearable ...
I attach the last save, but I'm not sure if it is working, it takes 30 minutes to wait for loading (I checked it tonight on the previous save :)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nd0fkH ... sp=sharing
Thanks! I probably won't be able to download or load the save on my computer. But I think youtuber Nilaus and some others are looking for bases to showcase. I'll ask
for someone to make a video on it 8-)
People need to see this!
ssilk wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:53 am
Some YouTuber might give this a hand and show us. Please.
Yep!

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by azesmbog »

To capture video, you need a very, very powerful computer, something from the latest processors from AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and above, and fast RAM 64 GB or more, because 48 GB of this map is definitely not enough :)

azesmbog
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

My "tiny little" sandbox.

Post by azesmbog »

My main base is on my home computer. But there is also my second base, on one of the computers at my place of work :))
She is only one year old, just over 5 thousand hours :)
Pure vanilla, but already DeathWorld Marathon, all by default.
I launched the first rocket in 96 hours, only after that I began to build a railway, a nuclear power plant and a spidertron :)
The base lives on a computer running Win10, so I tried to capture video using regular means, here's what came of it:
https://youtu.be/ZQU6oz2f8XU

just an overview video of a small base.
The pollution was very high, so the biter and the spitter had to be pushed as far as possible beyond the guarded perimeter for a very long time and tediously. The size of the side of the large square is 10,000 cells, the total perimeter is 40,000 cells, or only 40 km
the whole map is divided into 4 smaller squares - 5x5 thousand cells.
The upper right "small" square represents a giant megalithic structure, completely covered with radars, drone stations and lined with beautiful mosaics, in terms of usefulness and necessity, clearly exceeding the Great Pyramids in Giza :) The mosaic is a little unfinished, still in the process)
The base itself is, of course, in the center, against the general background it is lost.
If you have questions, or for example, the save file itself is interesting - write, I will be happy to answer)

Return to “Medium/Big/Gigantic Sized Structures”