[kovarex] [0.17.57] Train Schedule GUI Glitches when Re-arranging Conditions

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Rubeus
Inserter
Inserter

[kovarex] [0.17.57] Train Schedule GUI Glitches when Re-arranging Conditions

Post by Rubeus »

When multiple conditions are present under a single stop, they sometimes glitch when re-arranging them. It flickers and rearranges the conditions in a different order than intended. It also causes the AND/OR box on the left to be misaligned until clicked.

AND/OR boxes misaligned:

My test to reproduce:
1) Place train
2) Set a stop
3) Set condition "Item Count" 3 times
4) Change the left side of the conditions to 3 different objects for differentiation
5) Rearrange them a couple times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Train Schedule GUI Glitches when Re-arranging Conditions

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. Can you reproduce this on a fresh map? I know that visual oddity happens when the permissions are configured to disable changing wait condition orders.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Rubeus
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Train Schedule GUI Glitches when Re-arranging Conditions

Post by Rubeus »

Rseding91,

I loaded an old save from .16 (I'm too slow to make it all the way to trains!), and it behaved similar. I am using no mods, and have no permissions changed. It seems to be related to the animation of the conditions. The first few times I move the conditions around the AND/OR boxes get goofed but otherwise works; then after a couple more changes I can drag and hold a condition without the others moving out of the way or they blink around too fast to see.

The bottom condition should move down here, but it doesn't- if I move it up or down slightly, everything buzzes around:

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [0.17.57] Train Schedule GUI Glitches when Re-arranging Conditions

Post by kovarex »

Hello, thanks for the report, it is now fixed for the next release.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”