[0.17.55] NPE: Repair kits research not required to craft repair kits.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

[0.17.55] NPE: Repair kits research not required to craft repair kits.

Post by valneq »

For some reason I was able to craft and use repair kits before finishing the repair kits research in the new introduction. Is that intended? To me it looks like a bug.

FYI: I had started with the updated introduction in 0.17.53 but only finished in 0.17.55

[Edit]: I just started another campaign and see that repair kits are not available for crafting from the start. In the previous round I was still researching the repair kits after moving to the new location in the east when I realized that I was able to craft them to repair my buildings after biter attacks.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.17.55] NPE: Repair kits research not required to craft repair kits.

Post by valneq »

Now I reached the part where I am able to research repair packs again. However, I am not able to build them prior to finishing the research, so I am unable to reproduce my earlier observation.

This time I started the NPE in 0.17.56 and had no updates in between. Maybe it was related to that. Or maybe some unintended interaction with some mod upgrades. I do not currently have any mods active, but lots of mods are installed.

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.17.55] NPE: Repair kits research not required to craft repair kits.

Post by valneq »

Since I cannot reproduce what I saw, I would like to move to "Pending". Can I do that somehow?

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”