[kovarex] [0.17.54] Alt+D logistic network highlighting get lost when the mouse is over toolbar

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
linux_zealot
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[kovarex] [0.17.54] Alt+D logistic network highlighting get lost when the mouse is over toolbar

Post by linux_zealot »

I know, that this bug is very minor, but still I would like to report my itch.

I normally cut trees using Alt+D and construction bots. Usually I do this for the whole range of a roboport. Drawing Alt+D from to top, left or right corner of the roboport range is not a problem. But the bottom is, because when I drag the Alt+D box over the toolbar the logistic network highlighting disappears and I don't see the bottom border of the roboport range anymore.

I would like that if logistic network was highlighted when I started drawing the selection it should remain highlighted until I released the mouse button.

Screenshots are attached.
Attachments
factorio-alt-d-over-toolbar.png
factorio-alt-d-over-toolbar.png (3 MiB) Viewed 2483 times
factorio-alt-d.png
factorio-alt-d.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2483 times

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [kovarex] [0.17.54] Alt+D logistic network highlighting get lost when the mouse is over toolbar

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report.

I was wondering, whether the higlight should be there always regardless where the cursor is (over gui or not), but to be safe, the logic for higlight will be:

The related item is selected AND (Mouse is not over gui OR selection is active)

linux_zealot
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [kovarex] [0.17.54] Alt+D logistic network highlighting get lost when the mouse is over toolbar

Post by linux_zealot »

> The related item is selected AND (Mouse is not over gui OR selection is active)

Yes. That is what I had in mind when I reported the bug. Thank you!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”