Can I have a thread reviewed for a second mods opinion?

Discussions related to the forums itself. Call for moderators. Trash Posts area.
Ghostwheel
Inserter
Inserter

Can I have a thread reviewed for a second mods opinion?

Post by Ghostwheel »

My post here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=72651&p=439231#p439231

..was a suggestion / request to improveme post. But it was moved to gameplay help. I'd love to see more intuitive ways for improvement on this. Any chance I can have a second moderator review it?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Can I have a thread reviewed for a second mods opinion?

Post by Koub »

Actually I quite agree with my fellow moderator who moved your topic for two reasons.
First is that there isn't really anything close to a true suggestion in the cry for help your post is.
Second is that despite what you may think, thetrain signalling is that kind of easy to understand, hard to master thing, and I think its complexity is at the right spot.

And just in case you might think I'm looking down on you for your lack of success with trains, just know that I have played over twice as much as you, and anything more complex than a simple crossroad with two single sided tracks is out of my league. But I'm aware that it's just because I'm bad at it - and I can live with that :).
I understand the wording of the theory on what does a signal, a chained signal, and every element I need, but I fing quantum physics more understandable and straightforward than train signalling. My brain isn't connected the right way, and I'm guessing you might be in the same case.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

benwillard
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Can I have a thread reviewed for a second mods opinion?

Post by benwillard »

Koub wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:45 pm
Actually I quite agree with my fellow moderator who moved your topic for two reasons.
First is that there isn't really anything close to a true suggestion in the cry for help your post is.
Second is that despite what you may think, thetrain signalling is that kind of easy to understand, hard to master thing, and I think its complexity is at the right spot.

And just in case you might think I'm looking down on you for your lack of success with trains, just know that I have played over twice as much as you, and anything more complex than a simple crossroad with two single sided tracks is out of my league. But I'm aware that it's just because I'm bad at it - and I can live with that :).
I understand the wording of the theory on what does a signal, a chained signal, and every element I need, but I fing quantum physics more understandable and straightforward than train signalling. My brain isn't connected the right way, and I'm guessing you might be in the same case.
Best answer ever :D made my day

Return to “This Forum”