Can you show off your best setups?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Rallehop
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Can you show off your best setups?

Post by Rallehop »

I am looking for a good setup for tier 1-3 Science Packs, but im having a hard time making a good one myself, i kinda get stuck because i want to make it cool, but need inspiration, can you guys gimme some?

FreeER
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Can you show off your best setups?

Post by FreeER »

I'd recommend looking through the 'show your creations' subforum, here's one on the first page posted by DaveMcW

bosebuck375
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by bosebuck375 »

I have the Dytech Mod installed, but this should do fine. Just replace that stone and stone gear line with the iron gear production line, using a splitter, and now you have everything set up for your science.
Attachments
Perfection Sciences.jpg
Perfection Sciences.jpg (60.72 KiB) Viewed 3732 times

Mur
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Mur »

Couldn't wait till the day to screenshot?

Tashen
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tashen »

Could someone with a nice setup for the oil industry show theirs. I really try to lay things out in a neat organized fashion, but the oil always just turns into a mess.

-root
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by -root »

Tashen wrote:Could someone with a nice setup for the oil industry show theirs. I really try to lay things out in a neat organized fashion, but the oil always just turns into a mess.
Welcome to factorio buddy :mrgreen:

Phillip_Lynx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Phillip_Lynx »

Tashen wrote:Could someone with a nice setup for the oil industry show theirs. I really try to lay things out in a neat organized fashion, but the oil always just turns into a mess.
look at -root's fixit series and my factory. He is doing a good job right now (episode 2) !!!!!

*I know, question marks are no herds (in german 'Rudeltiere', dont know how to translate better) , but this time it is a must :) *

micomico
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by micomico »

I don't know if this is nice, but I think it's not messy. The pictures show the oil line from left to right. Ignore eventual stuff that is not oil related.

Return to “Gameplay Help”