Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

aelishir
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by aelishir »

AmatorPhasma wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:33 am
aelishir wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:43 am
Hi, i've a little probleme, and i don't no how resolve this.

i've seen you've got a patch for fix it but i don't know how install it...

sorry for my bad english.

thx a lot for your fabulous job!

nice day
shhht.... look the first post at this page ;)

If you are able you can implement my changes from my patch (linkt above), or you can go back to factorio version: 0.17.42 there it should work and wait until angel hopefully can fix this after his hollydays.
yes i've seen your message with the patch but like i said, i don't know how install him ^^

evandy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by evandy »

Proculis wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:57 am
As far as I know, there is currently no other use for nitric waste apart from treatment to purified and mineralized water. You'll have to synthesize nitric acid by conventional means (chemistry).

If you feel comfortable with modding, you could add a receipe by yourself. Angel even left some spare icons you could use. I did that where I felt some alternative routes could be interesting.
Phooey. I don’t mind to go the conventional routes to get nitric in bulk at scale, but if Angel is going to provide nitric waste water we should get something out of it. Nitrogen monoxide? We should either rename the output, or figure out a recipe that gives something on the road to nitric cleaning up the waste water.

Every other chunk refining gives a seed for crystallization. Ruby the is the loan stand out. Seems off

alercah
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by alercah »

Chloric doesn't either, does it?

boran_blok
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by boran_blok »

at least in my seablock it doesn't no.

no big deal imho, you cant recycle everything, and this adds a bit of challenge, you cant just spam the same blueprint all over, from time you need to make sure you get additional resources supplied, etc.

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

I actually use the waste water processing to feed back the purified water into the chunk processing. Reduces the required purified water input quite a bit. Not sure if it even is the most efficient way but it reduces the number of trains running around and energy isn't really a problem.

In SeaBlock the mineralized water can be well used to crsytalize Saphirite and Stiratite so that doesn't go to waste. But the saline water first goes to a train station till the tanks are full and then is clarified with an overflow walve. I don't have a use for that yet. Can't use that many brown algae. But if that changes the trains will carry it away.

infantryman4life
Inserter
Inserter

Post by infantryman4life »

i keep getting this error

is there a way to fix this?

infantryman4life
Inserter
Inserter

AmatorPhasma wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:33 am
aelishir wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:43 am
Hi, i've a little probleme, and i don't no how resolve this.

i've seen you've got a patch for fix it but i don't know how install it...

sorry for my bad english.

thx a lot for your fabulous job!

nice day
shhht.... look the first post at this page ;)

If you are able you can implement my changes from my patch (linkt above), or you can go back to factorio version: 0.17.42 there it should work and wait until angel hopefully can fix this after his hollydays.
where do i put the patch at?

Orris
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Orris »

ermmmm got an issue here,didnt found any answers on search, Thx for the great work!
Attachments
1.png
1.png (26.5 KiB) Viewed 5505 times

evandy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by evandy »

mrvn wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:29 pm
I actually use the waste water processing to feed back the purified water into the chunk processing. Reduces the required purified water input quite a bit. Not sure if it even is the most efficient way but it reduces the number of trains running around and energy isn't really a problem.

In SeaBlock the mineralized water can be well used to crsytalize Saphirite and Stiratite so that doesn't go to waste. But the saline water first goes to a train station till the tanks are full and then is clarified with an overflow walve. I don't have a use for that yet. Can't use that many brown algae. But if that changes the trains will carry it away.
Interesting. This is my first time with bobs and angels, and I set up water cleansing on site at my chunk refining. Will ship the sulphur, flouride, HCl and sodium hydroxide where they are needed, or just belt them to the next door crystallization when I set it up shortly. Planning bigger off-site facilities to handle sulphuric chloric and nitric in bulk when needed. Actually built the chloric plant last night to feed sodium hydroxide to my aluminium ingot production.

If I need to go full green catalyst to get the nitric I will set it up, but that seems like a lot more than the other ores need to get started. And annoying that I need silver for the catalyst, but I can't get silver directly without starting to crystalize rubyite. I can get some from sludge to kick start if I need to I guess.

cablegunmaster
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by cablegunmaster »

In "Angels petro chemical Processing" mod.
im missing a translation key "recipe-name.coke-purification-2"
On coal processing 2 the icon is of Coke with II on it.
thanks in advance :).

infantryman4life
Inserter
Inserter

how do i fix this?
Attachments
error 9.png
error 9.png (13.69 KiB) Viewed 5476 times

alercah
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by alercah »

The sintering oven should not be unlocked until you can actually use it for tungsten, which is far deeper in the tech tree.

Saevon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Saevon »

MageKing17 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:13 pm
Saevon wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:39 am
Angel's Refining adds barrelling, yet "Bottle Gas Processing", and fill/empty for "Gas Bottles" of Deuterium and Hydrogen Sulfide still seems to exist?
(and Since they need an "air-pump" I'm not sure they're usable at all

From what I understand those should be auto folded into the "Fluid Handling" research and should work with a barreling pump?

(Hydrogen sulfide can be barrelled btw, but we still have this extra recipe?)

Edit: forgot to mention this is about bobmods compatibility (since bobs add these barrels)
koopa wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:54 pm
I'm pretty sure that with bob&angels Deuterium can't be produced. Is it on purpose?
It seems to take hydrogen sulfide to make, but not angel version. Am I missing something ?
Both Deuterium and the Bob's version of Hydrogen Sulfide are too new for Angel's to have any code to handle them (and also Thorium). You'll need to wait for an update to address them.

Ah, thanks
I'm new to these modpacks, didn't realize bobmods now have expanded nuclear stuff.

First Is there an alternative board to post these kinds of compatibility requests?
Secondly, I thought barrelling at least was automatic? loops through existing recipes using one of the three barrel types?

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

evandy wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:38 pm
mrvn wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:29 pm

Interesting. This is my first time with bobs and angels, and I set up water cleansing on site at my chunk refining. Will ship the sulphur, flouride, HCl and sodium hydroxide where they are needed, or just belt them to the next door crystallization when I set it up shortly. Planning bigger off-site facilities to handle sulphuric chloric and nitric in bulk when needed. Actually built the chloric plant last night to feed sodium hydroxide to my aluminium ingot production.

If I need to go full green catalyst to get the nitric I will set it up, but that seems like a lot more than the other ores need to get started. And annoying that I need silver for the catalyst, but I can't get silver directly without starting to crystalize rubyite. I can get some from sludge to kick start if I need to I guess.
You have to use the 1:N sorting methods to get at least a bit of silver and gold to advance to the direct N:1 methods. Painful if you don't intend to use them long term. I tend to simply set them up with a chest as input and chest as output and fill them by hand once or twice till I have enough.

Stewart43
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Stewart43 »

Using Bob's and Angel's mods current as of this date (Angel's Petro 0.8.3, Refining 0.10.9; Bob's metals, chemicals, intermediates 0.17.7)

Metallurgy unlocks various machines that all require Steel to build. It should require Steel to be researched first.

Steel requires Electrolysis, which unlocks an Electrolyser and a Distillery, but the Electrolyser has no recipes. There's a different electrolyser in Basic Chemistry that will provide Oxygen.

bulb5
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by bulb5 »

Another thing regarding the change to electrolyzer electrodes: the recipe for sodium hydroxide solution from sodium carbonate yields only 5 solution, when I feel like it should yield 50. Seems just like a typo.

katalex
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by katalex »

how do i fix this too? :(
Bug.jpg
Bug.jpg (47.91 KiB) Viewed 5286 times

GrimerX
Inserter
Inserter

Post by GrimerX »

katalex wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:07 pm
how do i fix this too? :(
Bug.jpg
Workaround attached (I just ported AmatorPhasma's fix to .11, credit to him for debugging and fixing). Expand the .zip into your mods folder, remove it when Angel does an official fix.

Edit: New plan. Unzip existing mod, replace the attached file in the mod, enjoy your weekend!
angels-functions.lua
(11.56 KiB) Downloaded 131 times

ohmusama
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ohmusama »

Do we know when angel's infinite ores is going to be compatible with bob's ore's again?

GrimerX
Inserter
Inserter

Post by GrimerX »

ohmusama wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:21 am
Do we know when angel's infinite ores is going to be compatible with bob's ore's again?
Depending on which issue you are talking about, it may already be fixed:

----
Version: 0.8.5
Date: 31.05.2019
Changes:
- adjustments to resource generator in cooperation with bobbbingabout
----

Return to “Angels Mods”