Re: pY Raw Ores Discussion

Post by woniubbg »

the copper plup 01's input is a wrong order

lestat82
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by lestat82 »

Is this correct https://imgur.com/NECOzta?
There is a chance to get only stone from lead ore

onk140
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by onk140 »

Please add ru file locale to pyro mod. download/file.php?id=42117

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

onk140 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:41 pm
thank you.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

onk140
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by onk140 »

pyanodon wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:59 pm
onk140 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:41 pm
thank you.
This file has long been on the forum.
:)

Peter524
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Peter524 »

Hi pyanodon,
I have all your mods at the same time (pyCoal Processing 1.2.0, pyFusion Energy 1.2.4, pyHightech 1.1.7, pyIndustry 1.2.1, pyPetroleumHandling 1.1.2, paRawOres 1.3.3. and stdlib 1.0.3) and I cant set recipe "More SynGas using oxygen" into "Gasifier" building. Whan I try set recipe, system write me a tooltipe "Cant mix fluids".
The same error I had in older versions of your mods thats why I try upgrade mods, but unsuccessfully. I can you send any log file or more details? I write in this topic, becase game show me, that this recipe is from pyRawOres. Can you fix it?

Thank Peter

TwentyEighty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TwentyEighty »

This is a factorio feature. Try it with no pipes connected

Peter524
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Peter524 »

TwentyEighty wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 pm
This is a factorio feature. Try it with no pipes connected
Work it, thanks

toorudez
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by toorudez »

Using Py with Bob's and Angels seems to get stuck at the start. Or at least I can't figure it out. You need glass to make flasks. The glass needs Silicon Ore (which is can be obtained by processing Saphirite Chunks) or Quartz Ore (which needs a Crystal Mine). The Crystal Mine needs Transport Belts. However, you start with Basic Transport Belts and can't get Transport Belts without research. But you can't research without glass, which needs Quartz. So my question is, how do you get quartz at the beginning?

Edit: Also, how do you make Coke which is needed for Fawogae Substrate production if you can't research Coal Processing?

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

toorudez wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:41 am
Using Py with Bob's and Angels seems to get stuck at the start. Or at least I can't figure it out. You need glass to make flasks. The glass needs Silicon Ore (which is can be obtained by processing Saphirite Chunks) or Quartz Ore (which needs a Crystal Mine). The Crystal Mine needs Transport Belts. However, you start with Basic Transport Belts and can't get Transport Belts without research. But you can't research without glass, which needs Quartz. So my question is, how do you get quartz at the beginning?

Edit: Also, how do you make Coke which is needed for Fawogae Substrate production if you can't research Coal Processing?
Well coke should be able to be made in a destructive distillation column.

The glass part I'd need to check on

toorudez
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by toorudez »

kingarthur wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:31 am

Well coke should be able to be made in a destructive distillation column.

The glass part I'd need to check on
The distillation column works for the coke, although it doesn't show up in FNEI. Thanks for that!!

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blokus »

toorudez wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:41 am

I haven't played ABPy, but you could try disabling the belt overhaul. Unfortunately I don't think you can do this in the middle of a save.

Alternatively, you can probably install AAII, which allows you to make glass from stone. Assuming kingarthur merged all three kinds of glass into the same thing, this would be an easy shortcut to the glass you need for sp1.

Mithaldu
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Mithaldu »

I'm playing with raw ores, hightech and fusiontech, and i've been working my way towards being able to build mines, which are nominally a tier 3 tech, but they all require hyperelastic material now, which requires biopolymer, which requires silver foam, which is under Fusion Energy MK03.

Now i don't mind having work a bit to get the mines, but it is annoying to have worked to one of the first stumbling blocks, super alloy, only to find there's numerous more techs ahead of me to actually be able to use the mines, despite their point in the tech tree having indicated they're fairly low tech. (I built out all the way to generating uranium with a particle accelerator hoping to jumpstart being able to mine uranium.)

Can you please try and review the depencies and move the mines to a point where at the time they're researched they're actually close to feasible to being built?

maksad
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by maksad »

I started a new game, and I can not get quartz ore.
I will assume that Crystal Mine MK1 should mine this ore, but it is not in the list of buildings.

Installed:

- Pyanodons Coal Processing
- Pyanodons Fusion Energy
- Pyanodons HighTech
- Pyanodons Industry
- Pyanodons Petroleum Handling
- Pyanodons Raw Ores

Blokus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blokus »

maksad wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:54 pm
I started a new game, and I can not get quartz ore.
I will assume that Crystal Mine MK1 should mine this ore, but it is not in the list of buildings.

Installed:

- Pyanodons Coal Processing
- Pyanodons Fusion Energy
- Pyanodons HighTech
- Pyanodons Industry
- Pyanodons Petroleum Handling
- Pyanodons Raw Ores
It should be in the PyCoal tab right from the start of the game. It is a little ways down, not towards the top. It also has some weird local name, so you can't find it by trying to search for "crystal", but you can find it if you look for "mine".

maksad
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by maksad »

I still can not find Сrustal Mine MK1 in my game. Screenshot and savegame I attach.
Attachments
P1.zip
Save game
(4.5 MiB) Downloaded 70 times
20190524080347_1.jpg
20190524080347_1.jpg (98.71 KiB) Viewed 5346 times

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

maksad wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:14 am
I still can not find Сrustal Mine MK1 in my game. Screenshot and savegame I attach.
ill check the save asap but it should be the thing in the 1st column, 3rd row. right above the science pack

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by kingarthur »

kingarthur wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:23 am
maksad wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:14 am
ill check the save asap but it should be the thing in the 1st column, 3rd row. right above the science pack
so just checked that save. you already have the crystal mine. built one and placed it on the borax. maybe the localization is not up to date on that mine

maksad
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by maksad »

Thank! Yes, it turned out. The problem with localization. Borax mine = crystal mine.

Return to “PyMods”